Home

new footage clip on 1up.com

This is a discussion on new footage clip on 1up.com within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2007, 06:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
new footage clip on 1up.com

http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3157423

i think it's 08 footage but i can't tell cuz i'm at work and can't get any sound but it's the 6/5/07 vid
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2007, 06:18 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: new footage clip on 1up.com

I have no sound my night class lab. Nothing really major.
Old 06-06-2007, 06:26 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 4

im checking out now i'll post what they say. That was some straight trash lol. It was just about coaching points that pop up on the screen to help keep you informed of your plays and what you can do with it. That wasn't Madden next-gen looked like some make up of a football game by that designer company to show what they're doing with that mode. nothing to see hear.

Last edited by smash22; 06-06-2007 at 06:33 PM.
Old 06-06-2007, 06:36 PM   #4
All Star

OVR: 21

I thought it looked good, but I think it's Madden PC

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Old 06-06-2007, 06:57 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Not PC from what I see. He's using a 360 controller.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2007, 07:06 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
You do know that you can use a 360 controller to play PC Games,don't you?
Old 06-06-2007, 07:07 PM   #7
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/13363/...LaayqgOn5LDpBQ

Quote:
XOS Technologies and EA SPORTS Declare ‘Game On!’

Simulating Real Football Scenarios to Revolutionize Athletic Training

ORLANDO, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--XOS Technologies (XOS), a leader in sports digital media and technology, today announced it has licensed Electronic Arts’ core technology of its popular EA SPORTS™ football video game franchises to develop a training simulator for collegiate and professional football teams. Terms of the license agreement were not disclosed.

The XOS PlayAction Simulator Powered by EA SPORTS is a series of new products that builds upon EA’s TDT Engine used to drive EA’s top-selling Madden NFL 07 and NCAA® Football 07 video games by adding functionality (including customizable playbooks, diagrams and testing sequences) to better prepare athletes for specific opponents. Additionally, the software includes built-in teaching and reporting tools so coaches can analyze and track the tactical-skill development of their athletes.

Instead of simply playing a video game for enjoyment, an athlete can play a game to test and train for upcoming on-field action. For example, a quarterback using the new tool can practice reading a defense, picking up blitzes and making quick decisions on where to throw the ball; all based on the tendencies of the team he is going to play the upcoming weekend.

“The simulator is built on our TDT Engine, which utilizes the same technologies and game play found in our popular Madden NFL game franchise,” said Steven Chiang, General Manager, EA Tiburon. “Today’s athletes will be able to sit down and start benefiting immediately, by learning interactively in a familiar interactive environment. At EA, we’re excited to work with coaches and athletes to find new ways to leverage our technology while incorporating even more realism into our titles.”

The new XOS series of products, all powered by EA SPORTS TDT Engine includes:

XOS PlayAction Publisher – Enables coaches to create 3-D playbooks, game-plan diagrams and testing protocols

XOS PlayAction Simulator PC – Enables athletes to run practice plays via laptop in a video-game simulated environment

XOS PlayAction Simulator VR – Integrates with the XOS SportMotion studio (a 3-D motion-capture lab) to provide athletes with a physically immersive, virtual reality experience.

The most advanced product of the series, The XOS PlayAction Simulator VR Powered by EA SPORTS, uses motion tracking capabilities and the latest head-mounted display (HMD) technology to empower athletes to literally look around, run and throw in a virtual environment. More specifically, athletes can now practice using their teams’ customized plays against realistic scout defenses in a three-dimensional, video-game-simulated environment.

“The PlayAction family of products addresses team demands to uniquely and effectively teach new plays and game plans,” said Bob Simmons, XOS Coaching Solutions President. “As the current provider of coaching-analysis and game-planning solutions to more than 200 NFL and NCAA football teams, XOS thoroughly understands how teams prepare weekly for an upcoming opponent.”

Simmons also said that XOS teamed up with EA because of EA’s position as the global leader in sports video games animation technology.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:10 PM   #8
Banned

Alburt Poohole's Arena

OVR: 3

Thats not Madden 360

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »