Home

**Official Madden Post-Patch Discussion**

This is a discussion on **Official Madden Post-Patch Discussion** within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-29-2007, 08:05 PM   #113
Rookie

zoman504's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: **Official Madden Post-Patch Discussion**

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
OK first game post patch. Combined 2 fumbles 6 INTS in the first half for both teams. I just turned it off and walked away. Not in the mood to try and try again to have a half way realistic game, and before you ask YES I have the patch and YES I restarted my franchise. I made damn sure I have the patch because I reloaded Madden about 4 times after the update and never got another one. So I'm not trolling or anything but I'm picking up NFL 2K5 tomorrow for $1.99. Still better than this $60 crap. So frustrated right now. I know I only gave it 1 half but for today thats all I'm willing to give it, I might try it out again later but if I get the same BS results.... then its over for me. Again.
Maybe you just suck at it.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:07 PM   #114
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplaya
If there's one person who I pray the patch broke their game, it's you.

Serves you right.
haha, damn what he do to you?
Old 11-29-2007, 08:08 PM   #115
Pro

bucksfan07's Arena

OVR: 20

i also tried a game after the patch and there were 3 turnovers half way through the first quarter!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2007, 08:20 PM   #116
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoman504
Maybe you just suck at it.
Wow, NEVER saw that response coming. Way to be original there. I picture a 10 year old Madden fan reading my post and replying, "Maybe you just suck at it. LOL LOL I really got him LOL. MOM WHERE ARE MY ROLLER SHOES?"

Sorry to everyone else for momentarily derailing this thread, and for my sad attempt at message board humor.

Last edited by thmst30; 11-29-2007 at 08:27 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:22 PM   #117
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucksfan07
i also tried a game after the patch and there were 3 turnovers half way through the first quarter!
Don't worry man, you just suck at it.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:36 PM   #118
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportGamer24
Is that official?
Well, that's what they said. If it doesn't work without restarting your franchise, restart it...and see what happens.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:39 PM   #119
Pro

OVR: 6

Just got my first franchise game in post patch default all-pro BTW and it played great. I have no idea how you guys are seeing these to's. First there was only 1 fumble but recovered in the whole game by me and Jamal Lewis got plowed in the backfield on it..uderstandable. Rothlesburger did throw 2 picks..but again i have the int slider at 50 i can bump it down. D Anderson threw 1 pick the whole game on the last play and he was under pressure and threw a wobbly pass. BTW I was down by 3 on their 30 with 22 sec to go..shoulda called the draw but I got greedy LOL! The game played absolutely fantastic IMHO!

Last edited by gobucks; 11-29-2007 at 08:42 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:41 PM   #120
Rookie

zoman504's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
Wow, NEVER saw that response coming. Way to be original there. I picture a 10 year old Madden fan reading my post and replying, "Maybe you just suck at it. LOL LOL I really got him LOL. MOM WHERE ARE MY ROLLER SHOES?"

Sorry to everyone else for momentarily derailing this thread, and for my sad attempt at message board humor.
Sorry ,I'm not 10, and I wasn't trying to be funny. God forbid someone turning the ball over 4-6 times a game is their fault...it must be EA. Maybe Eli should blame EA, he's been awful lately. From what I've been reading, the patch has been pretty successful, so if a couple people are still seeing a lot of turnovers, versus a lot who have seen a great improvement, I doubt the reason is because the patch didn't work. And since the patch looks like it works, that only leads me to draw one conclusion on why your turning it over still.

Last edited by zoman504; 11-29-2007 at 08:45 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »