Home

**Official Madden Post-Patch Discussion**

This is a discussion on **Official Madden Post-Patch Discussion** within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2007, 03:17 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Patch for Madden is Out

ok it worked this time. I simmed a year of franchise and there were plenty of FAs at every position.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2007, 03:19 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: **Official Madden Post-Patch Discussion**

Could somebody link up..what the patch supposedly corrected again..ya know the one from the ea blog? Thanks
Old 11-29-2007, 03:19 PM   #27
Rookie

Deelron's Arena

After the second season sim, there were a few rookies in the FA pool and a minimum of 4 players at each position.
Old 11-29-2007, 03:20 PM   #28
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deelron
After the second season sim, there were a few rookies in the FA pool and a minimum of 4 players at each position.
OK, next question. Did you check any stats, such as to see if the QB INTx2 bug still exists?

EDIT: I have to unhook my cable modem to go get on Live on the hi-def, please don't think I'm trying to make you my gopher.
Old 11-29-2007, 03:23 PM   #29
Rookie

Deelron's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplaya
OK, next question. Did you check any stats, such as to see if the QB INTx2 bug still exists?

EDIT: I have to unhook my cable modem to go get on Live on the hi-def, please don't think I'm trying to make you my gopher.
Ha no worries, the INT x 2 bug still exists
Old 11-29-2007, 03:24 PM   #30
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobucks
Could somebody link up..what the patch supposedly corrected again..ya know the one from the ea blog? Thanks
Patch #2 that we're hoping to release shortly contains the following fixes. These were also shared in a couple of producer blogs via the Madden site...

Fumble Fix - Reduced fumble chances in certain situations. This has been tested thoroughly and we feel that people will be happy with a more realistic (and more fun!) number of fumbles. This was priority number 1 for us.

DB Reactions- changes to the way that DBs play man coverage. Defenders in man coverage won't be able to react to passes that they cannot see. This should make it easier to throw against man coverage.

Favre "Moonwalk"- I love the names that you guys come up with for issues such as this one. You can rest assured that you won't see Farve (or any QB) dancing toward the sideline anymore.

Hook Zone Flip Bug- I saw a post on a community forum talking about this bug and it turns out the fix was very minimal risk. You can now flip plays with hook zones without the players leaving their zones.

Franchise - Fixed NCAA import issue where players would turn 26

Franchise - Fixed bug where HOF Unlocked players cannot be released in Franchise.

Franchise - Fixed bug where the FA pool would run out of certain positions

Online Game Reporting- fixed a number of issues where games weren't being reported correctly or people weren't getting the right number of ranking points for a win. This will also make stats more accurate.

EA SPORTS World- Accomplishment '20 consecutive completions' not awarded when completions ends up under 100%

The FA pool running out and the franchise freezing were two separate issues. The former will be fixed by patch #2, while the latter was fixed in the first patch.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 11-29-2007, 03:26 PM   #31
Pro

Thanks Cower!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2007, 03:26 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 4

anybody on ps3 get the patch???? wut about all you that said u got it, is it the real deal or wut????

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »