Home

***Official Madden '09 Bugs and Glitches List Thread***

This is a discussion on ***Official Madden '09 Bugs and Glitches List Thread*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 12:11 AM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: ***Official Madden '09 Bugs and Glitches List Thread***

Bug: The madden rewind does not kick in when and opponent/cpu are trying to run a 2 min. drill (no huddle).
Priority: VeryHigh
Version: Xbox 360 Collector's Edition
Skill Level (if applicable): N/A
EASW Video Example (if applicable): N/A
Old 08-13-2008, 12:33 AM   #90
Pro

OVR: 12

Bug: Freezing As soon as i click The lobbie room game freezes only button i can press that works is the ps button
Version:Ps3
Priorty: High
Old 08-13-2008, 01:39 AM   #91
Rookie

Bug: Win/Loss Record, Stats or Points Don't Change On Ticket In Showcase
Priority:
Game Breaking
Version: PS3
Skill Level (if applicable): Any
EASW Video Example (if applicable): n/a

It's very odd. It shows my Win/Loss record as 4-0. The first 3 games are correct, but then it shows the fourth game as the exact same game as the third game that is listed. Then, after that it doesn't keep track of anything.I thought maybe games played online didn't count, however, game three (that also showed up as game four) appeared. I tried playing another game off line and at the end it showed the ring progression, but when I went to the ticket the record wasn't updated and the completion percentage of that ticket was still at the same percentage.This really bothers me since it makes the game almost pointless (at least goalless). If anyone knows anything at all please, please email or PM me.

Also, not sure if it belongs HERE or not, but the stats on EA Sports World are incredibly wrong. Games I played against my friend are showing up as against the CPU and one of the games against the CPU shows up as against him. Anybody else notice this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 02:40 AM   #92
Rookie

okstate19's Arena

OVR: 5

Bug: Game Freezing in Franchise Mode
Priority: High (Though not sure how frequent it occurs)
Version: PS3
Skill Level (if applicable): NA

Hadn't experienced this yet, even though everyone was talking about it. 2nd year of my Carolina Panthers franchise. Had imported players from NCAA in the draft. Carolina vs. Dallas. I kicked off to Dallas. Felix Jones returned the ball. It went to the play-call screen and froze. I could not use the PS button on PS3 Dualshock controller.

Hammonds and Collinsworth continued commentary about the game, however. I waited an entire series to see if it would fix on a change of possession. It did not. I could hear all the sound effects and commentary from the game, but the screen was frozen on the play-call screen, and no buttons on the PS3 controller were functioning.

Thanks for looking into it.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:52 AM   #93
MVP

OVR: 8

Bug: Game freezes during booth review while in an online game. I pressed A to skip the review, and the moment I did, the game froze. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a DNF% and a loss, which I should not have.
Xbox 360 Location: Online
Priority: Potential game killer
Version: Xbox 360
Skill Level (if applicable): All-Pro
Old 08-13-2008, 05:55 AM   #94
Rookie

NYKUNLV's Arena

OVR: 2

Bug: Game only lets you select the 9 most recent draft classes when prompted to import NCAA classes.
Priority: For NCAA Simmers, HIGH
Version: 360
Skill Level: N/A

Seriously? Classes you have that are older than the 9 most recent, which if you have been exhaustingly playing NCAA dynasty like I have, you will surpass. They just aren't read by the game when asked to upload draft classes. For NCAA Dynasty guys, if you have more than 9 draft classes, say goodbye to Tim Tebow, and whoever else will come out this year, because Madden won't read your older draft classes....

Last edited by NYKUNLV; 08-13-2008 at 08:05 AM.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:44 AM   #95
Pro

OVR: 5

Bug: Sim Engine still Flawed Every QB throws for a high completion%
Priority: High Makes franchise unrealistic
Version: 360
Skill Level :N/A

When I simmed multiple seasons I noticed that no QB threw under 60%. I drafted a QB and as a rookie he threw 70%. One of the seasons 14 QB threw 70% and that same season Brady threw for 77%. My first simmed season Rex Grossman completed 69% of his passes. Yes Rex Grossman. I simmed up to 9 seasons to make sure and every QB threw for a high % reguardless of how bad they were. They fixed the int. bug but put another bug in it. I thought ea said this is the most realistic sim engine ever. Some of the bugs from last years sim engine are gone but to add another flawed sim engine is ridiculous. I play it for the franchise mode so Im extremely dissapointed. Please fix the QB's completion%.

Last edited by haloofduty; 08-13-2008 at 07:51 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 08:59 AM   #96
Rookie

Thumbs down Re: ***Official Madden '09 Bugs and Glitches List Thread***

Bug: Play Call Screen freezes in Franchise Mode
Priority: High
Version: PS3 with update
Skill Level (if applicable): Madden IQ

The bug listed above occured during game 1 of a brand new franchise. (FYI - First game I planned on playing). 1st quarter. 3rd down. The play call screen appears and I attempt to select my play. However, the highlight box doesn't move. I attempt to press the "P" button to bring up the XMB... No dice. I egain pressing various combinations and moving the analog stick. I can "hear" selections being made but the changes are not visible on screen. I was even able to use timeouts. Solution: manual restart of PS3. Leaving Madden OUT of PS3 until patch fixes.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »