Home

8/20/08 Video 2 - Better Everything

This is a discussion on 8/20/08 Video 2 - Better Everything within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2008, 09:35 AM   #33
Rookie

thiefinthenight's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: 8/20/08 Video 2 - Better Everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelation
I really wish you would post more. This is quite possibly one of the more well articulated and accurate assessments of Madden I've read on these boards in quite some time. Well met.
Thank you for the kind words. I think I might start posting more if I can find the time to and can get out of my lurker mentality.
Old 08-21-2008, 09:53 AM   #34
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: 8/20/08 Video 2 - Better Everything

Shadows,

You have to understand that your strategy is considered cheesy by some. Yes, you get the job done with your play calling method, but your method takes advantage of the flaws in Madden. You're taking advantage of the speed of extra DBs on the field without suffering the consequences of the loss of strength.

If you used those tactics against me, I'd try to run right at you with base personnel, maybe even short yardage personnel if you were going to keep 6 DBs on the field. And I'd be pissed that my 3 TE sets couldn't dominate your 6 DB sets like it would in the NFL.

I'm glad it works for you, but understand why others don't like the method.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »