Home

Ask Roger Goodell! We all must do this!!

This is a discussion on Ask Roger Goodell! We all must do this!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2008, 05:20 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Ask Roger Goodell! We all must do this!!

37...and submitted.
Old 09-14-2008, 12:22 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 7

Do you guys actually believe that A. This is the question that will be submitted and asked? and B. That any young kids would actually ask this kind of a question?
Old 09-14-2008, 04:30 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 23

Question submitted, and 35.
Old 09-14-2008, 05:00 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 6

Problem is the NFL already has their money, so they probably won't care until 2012. The way to make changes is to not rush out and buy the game upon release or better yet not buy the game at all. I know it will be rough to go without a football game for a year or 2, but it will be for the greater good.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:27 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTFREE226
i'm 41. cool to see older gamers. so how are you liking madden 09 so far?

I learn to get along with it - obviously beeing used to Madden on old-gen, the different gameplay gave me the most headaches so far

But nice to see, that there are more "older" gamers around here.

Some of youguys playing it on the 360? Maybe we might exchange Gamertags to get some games up the other day. I hate playing online usually, because there are way to many cheesers around. But I never mind a real sim game, even if get blown away
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2008, 08:35 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkside63
I learn to get along with it - obviously beeing used to Madden on old-gen, the different gameplay gave me the most headaches so far

But nice to see, that there are more "older" gamers around here.

Some of youguys playing it on the 360? Maybe we might exchange Gamertags to get some games up the other day. I hate playing online usually, because there are way to many cheesers around. But I never mind a real sim game, even if get blown away
You can add me, I only play with my Packers (yeah, I am a lifelong cheesehead) and only play sim. GT= Warmup Thrown
Old 09-15-2008, 09:14 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJenness
You can add me, I only play with my Packers (yeah, I am a lifelong cheesehead) and only play sim. GT= Warmup Thrown

Great, just added you through the Web-IF of xbox-live.

Due to Timezone differences we have, I guess playing will only be possible during the weekends. I'm actually 6-9h ahead of you guys

Lets see ow else might show up and I'll try catching some of you guys on the weekends. My GT: NK o0DarKSidE
Old 09-15-2008, 01:14 PM   #24
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

when the nfl and ea originally did this it had nothing to do with ea. the nfl wanted to just have one license out so it was easier to regulate what was going on in the game. the ncaa and other pro sports followed the lead. they proposed to the game makers to make an offer of royalties that they they would make off the game. ea won. 2k didnt try. they wanted to go in the direction of other sports. ea was still kicking there but in sales and profit. this is the same reason ea didnt make a pro baseball game for a while. this makes things very easy for the pro sports legal depts. of course they took ea's offer. it was more, they have a bigger marketing dept and the nfl and ncaa same greater potential in ea. it wasnt game making ablity they were looking at. i know that ncaa paid over 100,000 in royalties to FSU last year to have them in the game. these games are a good source of money for the teams that are in it and its not ea keeping them from letting other companys make games, this is what the govering heads of these sports want.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »