Home

petition for random created rookies

This is a discussion on petition for random created rookies within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: random rookies should be a option to use in franchise mode
I agree 17 58.62%
I disagree 12 41.38%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 05:45 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: petition for random created rookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarr
While I don't read these guides they exist for every game. It is just the way things are. Even if the classes are random there will still be threads about how to take advantage of other glitches or problems or whatever. I would rather have those threads exist and not read them than have to deal with seeing QBs projected undrafted being drafted in the 1st round and seeing 17 QBs taken in the first round, and seeing the first MLB going in the 3rd or 4th round and other crazy stuff we see happen with the current system.
thats just fixing the draft logic, what does that have to do with pre-made rookies? you can have a random generator make players and tehn the Teams try and make value out of them like they would in HC. I dont see why we should be forced to have premade rookies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2009, 05:47 AM   #26
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by brza37
Dude, the internet. Its free.
You won't have to buy NCAA. The day after NCAA 10 comes out there will be tons of draft classes uploaded. It happens every year. Among other places you can find them here:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...tball-rosters/
Just look for draft classes.
not everyone is tech savy or even knows about these sites. I didnt knwo they existed until just now. I would still be forced to have to get at data transfer cable and find these rosters just to not have premake rookies...?
Old 04-07-2009, 05:48 AM   #27
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeStrangeSin
the other thing is is after i play about 10 franchises i will be able to remember what players are good,great,sleepers,and bust just by remembering specific info about these players the name can be change school height and weight and i will still know what players will be the best to pick.

untill EA make a brainwashing memory erasing machine addition for madden nfl 10 pre-created rookies is a BUST
This
Old 04-07-2009, 06:41 AM   #28
MVP

Make it the only option. Created rookies is the way to go
Old 04-07-2009, 06:59 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 6

I agree.
Signed
Tom Cruise

Are we finally going to get some attention in this years Madden?
Old 04-07-2009, 08:11 AM   #30
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9

Just let the devs build the game and then play it before you complain.

With the blogs and posts that have been released. It shows us that the game is heading in the right direction.

Those of us who have played (and still playing H.C.09) know that Looman and Moore know what they are doing.

Having these guys on the Madden 10 dev team give the game some legs to stand on.

This won't be like the last three versions of Madden. You can bet on that!
Old 04-07-2009, 09:14 AM   #31
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Step2001
Just let the devs build the game and then play it before you complain.

With the blogs and posts that have been released. It shows us that the game is heading in the right direction.

Those of us who have played (and still playing H.C.09) know that Looman and Moore know what they are doing.

Having these guys on the Madden 10 dev team give the game some legs to stand on.

This won't be like the last three versions of Madden. You can bet on that!
im not saying that there not working hard on the game. all i ask for is "options" that make the game better for everyone. i would play a franchise mode a few times with premade rookies but after that i wouldnt touch that option again i would only do random after that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2009, 09:19 AM   #32
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Guys,

Since there's already a thread discussing the rookies topic, I'm locking this one up. I would merge the threads but since this one has a poll, it would potentially cause some sort of technical glitch that could rip a hole right through the middle of the nexus of the universe. Sorry.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »