Home

Madden NFL 10 Blog: A Sneak Peek at the Wildcat w/ Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Blog: A Sneak Peek at the Wildcat w/ Screenshots within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2009, 07:04 PM   #225
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog: A Sneak Peek at the Wildcat w/ Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
Ok...ok...

"You walk right up to her. You look her right into the eyes, and you tell her...how much you hate her."
Lmao...

"I want my nuts on a silver platter".....

Classic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2009, 07:06 PM   #226
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
Lmao...

"I want my nuts on a silver platter".....

Classic.

"So, you want marterity leave (looks under the table). You are males!"
Old 04-20-2009, 07:08 PM   #227
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
"So, you want marterity leave (looks under the table). You are males!"
Lmao....

You're on your own now...I'm not getting in trouble for you bro.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:16 PM   #228
Rookie

burne's Arena

OVR: 6

Is anybody else disturbed by the weird bumpy musculature of their arms? In real life, yes they have large muscles, but the skin on them is smooth and simple, not full of ripples and bulging veins. They're not constantly flexing their forearm. I feel like over the past few years the art teams have done a great job of getting player proportions down to more realistic levels than the 'roid-filled bovines of 06, but the exaggerated definition still remains.

Compare:

(If you look at the full sized version of this picture, all the weird little bumps and lines are more apparent)

P.S. I don't mean to nitpick, and if this is one of my biggest gripes this year then this year's game will be quite special. I'm just drawing attention to something that's been bothering me for a while.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:19 PM   #229
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by burne
Is anybody else disturbed by the weird bumpy musculature of their arms? In real life, yes they have large muscles, but the skin on them is smooth and simple, not full of ripples and bulging veins. They're not constantly flexing their forearm. I feel like over the past few years the art teams have done a great job of getting player proportions down to more realistic levels than the 'roid-filled bovines of 06, but the exaggerated definition still remains.

Compare:

(If you look at the full sized version of this picture, all the weird little bumps and lines are more apparent)

P.S. I don't mean to nitpick, and if this is one of my biggest gripes this year then this year's game will be quite special. I'm just drawing attention to something that's been bothering me for a while.
You know you posted the picture of him holding the bong on purpose...Go ahead admit...
Old 04-20-2009, 07:36 PM   #230
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryolemon
Cool. How many plays were there? I count about 5 or 6 that Miami actually ran.
That one I'm not sure of. I believe I kept calling the same one, but mixing it up between passing and running, at least that's what I recall doing. I think my main objective was to try and break it and find an exploit so that I could bring it up to one of the Madden Teamers for examination, but I didn't find one so that's definitely very positive and I hope it's like that in the final.

I tried to do a long fake with Ronnie Brown where I was trying get the LB to bite on a pass over the middle so I could get him off balance and at least get some easy yards on the edge since the d-line was pretty much beat down here. That failed, so I went outside the pocket thinking they were sleeping... instead, I got assassinated, lol. It was a brutal hit. It was also a new animation on that hit. It's hard to describe, but it was appropriate.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:37 PM   #231
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by burne

Compare:

I'd wait to see vids and gameplay before making gripes on muscle definition. You'll prob find with the camera zoomed out for game play you'll barely notice it, and if they didn't 'over do' the definition then during gameplay the player models may look quite ordinary.

Maybe you're right, but consider the above, wait for vids I say.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2009, 07:38 PM   #232
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
since the d-line was pretty much beat down here.
from getting double teamed?

lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »