Home

Madden NFL 10 Blog: A Sneak Peek at the Wildcat w/ Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Blog: A Sneak Peek at the Wildcat w/ Screenshots within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2009, 09:33 PM   #289
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog: A Sneak Peek at the Wildcat w/ Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
It's baffling how people can't grasp simple concepts. They get their panties all in bunch over minor issues that can and WILL be addressed.
I'm supposed to have faith in this? You jest, surely? Sorry, but I'm not going to leave something like that alone when Ian gave no indication that the logo was nothing more than a size issue.

There's a thread over on Finheaven about these screens. Half the posts mention in passing how jacked up the logo is and half-heartedly hope it'll be fixed. The other half think it's great that the Wildcat is in the game, but didn't expect anything else and are of the opinion that he franchise still sucks anyway so they're probably not going to bother buying the game.

THAT'S the perception Ian and crew have to struggle against. Believe me, I'm doing a favor by hammering on this so hard, because this game needs to be as absolutely close to perfect as possible if the franchise is going to begin to regain the reputation it had in the Genesis, N64, and old gen days.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:38 PM   #290
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DearbornDolfan
I'm supposed to have faith in this? You jest, surely? Sorry, but I'm not going to leave something like that alone when Ian gave no indication that the logo was nothing more than a size issue.

There's a thread over on Finheaven about these screens. Half the posts mention in passing how jacked up the logo is and half-heartedly hope it'll be fixed. The other half think it's great that the Wildcat is in the game, but didn't expect anything else and are of the opinion that he franchise still sucks anyway so they're probably not going to bother buying the game.

THAT'S the perception Ian and crew have to struggle against. Believe me, I'm doing a favor by hammering on this so hard, because this game needs to be as absolutely close to perfect as possible if the franchise is going to begin to regain the reputation it had in the Genesis, N64, and old gen days.
Dude I'm done. You're right they messed up, and it won't be fixed. Good?
Old 04-20-2009, 09:43 PM   #291
Banned

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
You've got to be freaking kidding...
Take a deep breath.... it was a spoof post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2009, 09:45 PM   #292
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
Dude I'm done. You're right they messed up, and it won't be fixed. Good?
You don't have to tell me I'm right. And it'll be good when I see screens indicating the error has been fixed, which I think it will be.

But, a note for the future, that "minor detail" that you think so little of is a game breaker for me. I don't play with any other team in Madden and I'm not going to drop another $50 on something I couldn't even play.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:48 PM   #293
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
You don't have to tell me I'm right. And it'll be good when I see screens indicating the error has been fixed, which I think it will be.

But, a note for the future, that "minor detail" that you think so little of is a game breaker for me. I don't play with any other team in Madden and I'm not going to drop another $50 on something I couldn't even play.
LOL a game breaker for a throwback uniform wow i think you might be worse than kane
Old 04-20-2009, 09:50 PM   #294
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by streamline
LOL a game breaker for a throwback uniform wow i think you might be worse than kane
It's not the freaking throwback. That's why I'm ticked. It looks like nothing the Fins have ever fielded. It's some Frankenstein abomination that needs to be put down ASAP and with extreme prejudice.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:53 PM   #295
Banned

OVR: 7
Very impressive, those screeshots look amazing except for the crowd which could use a bit more work. The player models seem vastly improved. The ref on the ground also looks so realistic. When the game footage comes out I hope the animations are just as realistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2009, 09:54 PM   #296
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
It's not the freaking throwback. That's why I'm ticked. It looks like nothing the Fins have ever fielded. It's some Frankenstein abomination that needs to be put down ASAP and with extreme prejudice.
wow even if they never fixed it you would only notice it if you were in replay mode i seriously doubt that its a deal breaker.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »