Home

Madden NFL 10 Blog: A Sneak Peek at the Wildcat w/ Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Blog: A Sneak Peek at the Wildcat w/ Screenshots within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2009, 03:34 PM   #345
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog: A Sneak Peek at the Wildcat w/ Screenshots

Donny if Matt Ryan doesnt look like this dont even bother putting him in the game. I hope the half sleeves will be put in. Sorry to change the topic but.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2009, 04:02 PM   #346
Banned

OVR: 0

Nicce attention to detail in the 3rd screenshot. Jake long moves to RT since Brown throws leftie.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:38 PM   #347
Rookie

OVR: 5

Wow. The graphics just look better and better. Great work.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:56 PM   #348
Rookie

OVR: 3
Ian I love the pics of the wildcat offense but my question to you is. Are we going to have an option for different cleats or maybe even colored cleats? The one example that I have is Marshawn Lynch wears black and red cleats. I love the progress so far thanks!!!
Old 04-21-2009, 05:39 PM   #349
Rookie

OVR: 5

I am very pleased to see this in the game, with the Lions picking up Ronald Curry I might be able to use it in franchise occasionally.

I don't want to be a cloud of negativity, but I hope that the ref falling over is a rare event. For example, I thought it was really cool in NHL games when the glass would break, or a helmet would fly off, but when it happens too often it is unrealistic. It no longer has that novelty factor when it is too frequent.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:06 PM   #350
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chutney
Nicce attention to detail in the 3rd screenshot. Jake long moves to RT since Brown throws leftie.
No, Jake Long moves to RT since that's how the play is overloaded. When Arkansas ran it with Darren McFadden (who is right-handed) the line was still overloaded right.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:25 PM   #351
Pro

OVR: 7

Ian I would like to see a video of a rb throwing like Ronnie or Mcfadden and a video of a guy like chris johnson throwing. Hopefully you can't audible down and run qb sneaks all game/qb draw plays. Gap control is what the ravens did to stop this if players don't do there right assignments then this could be a really big problem. Since the O got a new formation I hope the D gets something good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2009, 06:47 PM   #352
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrillzNSkillz
I dont think its been confirmed we are getting customizable / multiple camera angles .

I think Ian had posted a VOTE on how important it was. I think 42 % really want it, 40% didnt care, 18% didnt want it (anyone feel free to correct me -that was the last stats I saw on vote)

I'd be happy with some diff views if they cant give us customizable ) like a CLOSER view, same angle OK) Right now, its nearly a BLIMP view

Lets remember Head Coach 09 had multiple angles, including broadcast view)

If you can totally customize a replay angle (camera), then its not too difficult to incorporate into the gameplay engine.

Same goes with In game saves- I think its very important . I'd be satisfied with a "Game save at Halftime" at this point.

The poll is still open

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-mean-you.html

41% didn't care

44% would be very upset if they were not included

15% would not buy Madden if it were not included.

so almost 60% would be upset or not even buy Madden.

I think this issue needs to be corrected, 5 years into next gen and we are still fighting for features from last gen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »