Home

Madden NFL 10 Trailer

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Trailer within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-24-2009, 03:12 AM   #433
Rookie

ghostlight85's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden 10 Trailer impressions

Ok, so there are some legitimate concerns from this video. I am slightly less excited than I was 3 hours ago. I am thrilled to see 4 man gang tackling, and linemen pushing the pile and things of that sort, but one poster hit it right on when he said that it seems like the tacklers let go rather than the ball carrier breaking free. It's been a problem for a while.

The thing with Hood, the corner on the cardinals, was a little disheartening. It felt like he should have been burned pretty bad, and he got a magic get out of jail free card.

But I am not going to have a conniption. Ian has been saying a lot of things about how the build being shown for media people was missing a lot of things being held back for E3. Hopefully, this trailer was made missing some of those same things. The game will undoubtedly be better than last years. But... maybe I've let Ian and Donny and the team get my hopes a little higher than I should have.

Then again, the guys who have played the game seem to be saying that this just doesn't do it justice. And that keeps me hopeful.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:13 AM   #434
Banned

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldskoolmaddenfanz27
what does it matter if he looks like a crab from the waist down?
Rofl
Old 04-24-2009, 03:13 AM   #435
Banned

FootballDetails's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
I'll just be frank... this trailer sucks. It isn't the game I played.

I feel better after reading that.

The trailer looked a lot like past Madden trailers, despite some improvements. The animations were underwhelming, especially for the quarterbacks.

My expectations have been lowered, but that's probably a good thing at this point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2009, 03:14 AM   #436
Banned

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Details
I feel better after reading that.

The trailer looked a lot like past Madden trailers, despite some improvements. The animations were underwhelming, especially for the quarterbacks.

My expectations have been lowered, but that's probably a good thing at this point.
Me too.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:14 AM   #437
Pro

jp7588's Arena

OVR: 6

Hitman, I don't think this trailer was put together by someone who is at all concerned with our opinions. It looked like the game was manipulated to create "wow" moments. There is some cause for concern, the video was pretty underwhelming, but I don't really think this is an accurate representation of what the final product will look like on my tv, on all-madden.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:16 AM   #438
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp7588
Hitman, I don't think this trailer was put together by someone who is at all concerned with our opinions. It looked like the game was manipulated to create "wow" moments. There is some cause for concern, the video was pretty underwhelming, but I don't really think this is an accurate representation of what the final product will look like on my tv, on all-madden.
^^^ This!
Old 04-24-2009, 03:17 AM   #439
Pro

jp7588's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldskoolmaddenfanz27
what does it matter if he looks like a crab from the waist down?
It's still a neat addition and helps give us the authenticity we want. Although I would like to hear an explanation as to why they have to crouch when they throw. I can't imagine anyone thinking that was a good idea...
Old 04-24-2009, 03:18 AM   #440
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp7588
Exactly.

Good way of summing all of this up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »