Home

Wild Kat is going to be over used???

This is a discussion on Wild Kat is going to be over used??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2009, 07:29 AM   #25
All Star

OVR: 33
Re: Wild Kat is going to be over used???

Watch out for Harvin and Peterson behind arguably the best run blocking oline in the business with Loadholt in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2009, 08:57 AM   #26
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim
I totaly disagree with you. Outside of Stafford, Sanchez, Freeman there really isn't any other QBs that will suceed in the NFL. Pat White has known for the past month that he will most likely be a wildcat player or make the switch to something universal like a kick/punt returner or a WR. White will be good in Madden for wildcat purposes.
Thats cool and your probably right, but White really just wants a chance to prove that he is a QB, or to be proven that he isn't.

With this scenario it just looks like he wont have that chance. I have watched this kid play and he has a nice arm. I also wanted to see what would have happened if he was given a fair chance at the qb Position.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:04 AM   #27
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by juk34man
???

He will be playing QB....we didnt get him cuz he is just fast....We will use his strenght.....

I doubt Pat wants to be like #13
I hope your right. I'm going off what was said on ESPN the second he was drafted, and with the Dolphins being well known for the wildcat offense.

They stated that he will probably get about 7 to 9 snaps a game as a QB, and can be a great addition to running the Wildcat offense.

With you guys having Pennington and Henne (The Future) Where does White really fit in?
It does look like he is going to be used as a versatile player like a Antwaan Randle El.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:09 AM   #28
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
I hope your right. I'm going off what was said on ESPN the second he was drafted, and with the Dolphins being well known for the wildcat offense.

They stated that he will probably get about 7 to 9 snaps a game as a QB, and can be a great addition to running the Wildcat offense.

With you guys having Pennington and Henne (The Future) Where does White really fit in?
It does look like he is going to be used as a versatile player like a Antwaan Randle El.

If he plays well he will get plenty if snaps, the wild cat aint just about running the ball...If this work out, our wildcat just became more dangerous...if not we got a choice to play him at WR/KR

Imagine him lined up at QB, then the next play he's at WR with Ronnie under Center...Better than having Chad at WR...The opp's wont know wats coming at them....

Last edited by Jukeman; 04-26-2009 at 09:13 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »