Home

Tomorrow's Blog

This is a discussion on Tomorrow's Blog within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2009, 06:36 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 27
Re: Tomorrow's Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitstreak13
Yea it is. I'm sure I won't be the only one not buying if they don't improve this. There is no point in playing a franchise when all QB's are chosen within the first 3 rounds, the Raiders having 6 QB's of the future, etc. Like you said, it is awful. The draft is one of the biggest things in the NFL and Madden hasn't gotten it right. The Falcons may see the playoffs quite a bit because of Matt Ryan. The draft is a huge aspect in franchise mode.
Ya lol I don't think I ca bring myself not to buy it....but I will be upset by it
I will say 09 is the first time ever I am going to trade in one of my Madden's...but I agree franchise will be just as bad if the draft logic isn't fixed...Here is hoping for a great turnaround in 10...

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2009, 06:48 PM   #66
MVP

hitstreak13's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_c993
Ya lol I don't think I ca bring myself not to buy it....but I will be upset by it
I will say 09 is the first time ever I am going to trade in one of my Madden's...but I agree franchise will be just as bad if the draft logic isn't fixed...Here is hoping for a great turnaround in 10...
To each his own . I am a much bigger baseball fan (work for a minor league team) so I can hold off and stick to madden 07 ps2 with updated rosters for another year. The draft logic has always been horrendous but 07 wasn't as bad as 09 is. Plus, I like the enjoy how players can be "QB of the future" "Distraction" etc. That was always a fun part of madden. By the way, please bring back position battles in franchise. That was freakn awsome.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:53 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Yea, I agree. I remember in Madden 09, 5 QB's were chosen within the first 6 picks and the Raiders were one of them. I don't think I will buy this year if they don't improve it. I just can't stand the Raiders drafting a first round QB 2 years in a row.
Only thing is the Raiders do stuff like this in real life also
Old 05-03-2009, 06:54 PM   #68
MVP

Quote:
To each his own . I am a much bigger baseball fan (work for a minor league team) so I can hold off and stick to madden 07 ps2 with updated rosters for another year. The draft logic has always been horrendous but 07 wasn't as bad as 09 is. Plus, I like the enjoy how players can be "QB of the future" "Distraction" etc. That was always a fun part of madden. By the way, please bring back position battles in franchise. That was freakn awsome.
Ya I used to be way into baseball but once I got into the NFL haven't been able to get back into it like I was..lol I am way too into the NFL I could tell you every player's position, name, etc. on the Colts lol even the newly signed UDFA...Yes I loved the player roles in last gen Madden's excluding 08 of course...

Old 05-03-2009, 06:55 PM   #69
MVP

hitstreak13's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltroy
lol Touche my friend
Old 05-03-2009, 06:56 PM   #70
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltroy
Not that I can recall...DHB was a classic Davis reach....He is just overly confident in his picks...Although when he drafted a punter in the first it turned out to be arguably the best punter in football's history...

Old 05-03-2009, 07:08 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 6

Andy would love if they just simmed a season, and showed the offseason results

who teams signed in FA, and for how much, what teams drafted who,(position wise, and how much rookie deals were worth) and just some little stuff like that

also, if Andy missed anything major in his absence, feel free to pm the cliffnotes, ty in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2009, 07:21 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think a fixed progression should fix some of the draft problems. But we definately need more diverse classes where you can get elite players in positions other than CB/S/QB. All other positions tend to suck, OL drafting is awful. LB is pretty poor too. DE is beyond awful hope the draft is fixed this year

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »