Home

IF there was No Superstar Mode

This is a discussion on IF there was No Superstar Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2009, 09:14 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: IF there was No Superstar Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
Why is everyone hating on Superstar Mode? Taking away Superstar Mode will not provide space for other minimal features. Create-a-play might be in Madden 10, but of course, everyone is always talking about Madden 11, and other future Maddens. Madden NFL 10 has not been released yet, so everyone please chill out about features!
True, not hating on superstar mode, and not really talking about madden 2010 but for future madden features. I just wanted to see other gamers views of what features would they like to see if it was replaced.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:18 PM   #18
Rookie

It Funny how people assume that i think they should remove the mode =/ misunderstood me because of that other topic. Read
Old 05-20-2009, 09:19 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
Madden NFL 10 has not been released yet, so everyone please chill out about features!
Not My Fault I'm A Hardcore fan of madden and would like to see improvements.... And yup Im Calm About It I Just wanted to see opinions of features other people would like to see... I am Not Telling Madden PUT CREATE A PLAY ON THE NEXT MADDEN Now....

Last edited by Carolina Panthers; 05-20-2009 at 09:22 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:26 PM   #20
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Panthers
You Dont think im useful really be more mature. Make a petition to remove me from this board i dont care what you want to do. Yes i Know what im talking about.
IF there was No Superstar Mode

What Feature that has not been mentioned or will not be in the game would you like to be in 2011

Mines would be Create a play without getting head coach. Also i would like a new ball carrier animation for running backs because notice they hold the ball close to their chest so they will not fumble. ( Some of them...Adrian Peterson doesnt). WR Stances too i would like outside leg back.

Did i Say Remove Superstar Mode? If there wasn't any i would like to know someones opinion of some features. Just Like you told me if i don't like superstar mode dont play it, if you do not want to post your idea on this board, Dont Post. Thank youuu Come again
So I ask why you started a thread with the title you did, and go completely off topic from it? And I don't care what features you discussed. If you wanted to discuss features you wanted in Madden 11, then why didn't you title it that? Can you see why someone would interpret that wrong now?

The petition noise was a point I was trying to make. Not literal.

Old 05-20-2009, 09:28 PM   #21
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

Quote:
Not My Fault I'm A Hardcore fan of madden and would like to see improvements.... And yup Im Calm About It I Just wanted to see opinions of features other people would like to see... I am Not Telling Madden PUT CREATE A PLAY ON THE NEXT MADDEN Now....
You don't type like you're calm about it.

In any case, I say we keep the feature as well as add more for the future. Once it make it to where you can't put anymore on the disk, that's where we should start cutting (and I personally would start with online, but to each their own).

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2009, 09:30 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Zero
You don't type like you're calm about it.

In any case, I say we keep the feature as well as add more for the future. Once it make it to where you can't put anymore on the disk, that's where we should start cutting (and I personally would start with online, but to each their own).
Lol typing like that so people will actually read what im saying since they keep misunderstanding me and assuming that i want the game out.... What things do you want to take off online?
Old 05-20-2009, 09:32 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 12

You must understand however that your title can lead to assumptions that it should be replaced (Especially if you've been around the past few days).

You could of easily made this same thread without putting any mention of superstar mode and get less emotional post + more actual responses to your question.

In reference to Tengo's post I don't think he was serious about the petition, he was using it as an example.

I'll agree that at first I didn't think you wanted superstar removed but again from the past recently it's not hard to get that assumption from the thread title.

Edit:
Well late with my post...lol

Last edited by Hotlanta; 05-20-2009 at 09:35 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:33 PM   #24
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

Quote:
Lol typing like that so people will actually read what im saying since they keep misunderstanding me and assuming that i want the game out.... What things do you want to take off online?
Did I say I wanted it gone? No, I said that once disk space is up, I would personally take out online features for gameplay. I should remember that sarcasm does not take well online.

Superstar does not take up much of the game. It is a few screens plus regular Madden on a player lock. I suggest we add more features without taking out Superstar.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »