Home

Old 05-21-2009, 07:47 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 18
the bears

i have noticed on the latest pictures of the Chicago Bears pictures that i have seen on topics around the internet and they just mess up on the Chicago Bears. . .the home uniform is fine it is just that i saw that the bears probly don't have all the uniforms like blue on blue and the white jersey with the blue pants were probly taken out but im jaust saying they can put a little effort into the stadium of the bears....i don't care if the stadium is called Chicago stadium(maybe an option to change the stadiums name like in last gen madden franchise) but make it look like the stadium in real life...just kinda annoys me..and the buildings on the outside of the stadium is kinda (really) cheap... just add generic buildings please.. just take a look at the soldier field of real life and the stadium of madden...go to google and type up soldier field in the image depatment.....then play a game of madden nfl 09 and rep a play than go to replay...look how off they were and not saying EA did bad or any thing i just think it can be a little better! DA BEARS!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2009, 08:08 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: the bears

i hope its a restriction issue in the contract. if not then EA is playing games with madden. im a bears fan too so u know im just as heat as you are but maybe there is some behind the scenes stuff going on that they cant tell us
Old 05-21-2009, 08:28 PM   #3
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan54matt
i have noticed on the latest pictures of the Chicago Bears pictures that i have seen on topics around the internet and they just mess up on the Chicago Bears. . .the home uniform is fine it is just that i saw that the bears probly don't have all the uniforms like blue on blue and the white jersey with the blue pants were probly taken out but im jaust saying they can put a little effort into the stadium of the bears....i don't care if the stadium is called Chicago stadium(maybe an option to change the stadiums name like in last gen madden franchise) but make it look like the stadium in real life...just kinda annoys me..and the buildings on the outside of the stadium is kinda (really) cheap... just add generic buildings please.. just take a look at the soldier field of real life and the stadium of madden...go to google and type up soldier field in the image depatment.....then play a game of madden nfl 09 and rep a play than go to replay...look how off they were and not saying EA did bad or any thing i just think it can be a little better! DA BEARS!!!!
It can be better. Hopefully this will be addressed.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:58 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 15

Yeah it's such a sweet stadium on the inside too, it is disappointing that it has looked like a knockoff in madden
Old 05-21-2009, 09:01 PM   #5

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHova1982
i hope its a restriction issue in the contract. if not then EA is playing games with madden. im a bears fan too so u know im just as heat as you are but maybe there is some behind the scenes stuff going on that they cant tell us
You are probably right about that.

Since Chicago won't allow EA to use the correct name, it is just as likely they won't let them accurately re-create the stadium.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2009, 11:23 PM   #6
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Well there is no reason to complain bout something that is out of the hands of EA and madden crew. Yes it is stupid that Chicago want allow the right name on the staduim. But what can you do about it. Just live with and move on.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:34 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
You are probably right about that.

Since Chicago won't allow EA to use the correct name, it is just as likely they won't let them accurately re-create the stadium.
I disagree with this. They could make it look a little more like the real Soldier Field and it'd be okay (no legal trouble). I mean seriously, if it was such a serious legal issue that they can't make the stadium at least resemble the real stadium, they wouldn't be able to have a single thing look like the real thing. And there are parts of the stadium that DO look like the real thing. The outside shots of the stadium in last year's game looked near perfect. The height of the different levels of the stadium are correct on the side, as well as the artwork on the facade around the field.

NFL 2k5 did an okay job and looked more like the real thing, as did PS2 versions of Madden. the next gen versions have always had the crappy rendition. If they had the score board connected to the luxury boxes/sides of the stadium like it really is (Not by itself in the middle of the upper end zone level), as well as NO COLONNADES VISIBLE FROM THE INSIDE OF THE STADIUM, it would be a drastic improvement. Like I said, this stuff was correct in the PS2 versions of Madden as well as NFL 2k5. Please fix this this year!!!!

Last edited by rdros23; 05-22-2009 at 12:43 AM.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:38 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

Oh, and I also think it'd be a welcome addition for EA to allow stadium names to be edited. Wouldn't think this would be something too hard to add, and then we could rename it Soldier Field ourselves. After all, it is the coolest sounding NFL stadium name...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »