Home

Pastapadre Day 2 vids

This is a discussion on Pastapadre Day 2 vids within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2009, 01:40 PM   #153
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: Pastapadre Day 2 vids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa Bay
So the E3 videos aren't showing the final version of the game?
No but yes, they just have some tuning left to go. People who think these videos are going to be drastically different than the retail build are wrong. The game looks good, but other than some tuning here and there, this is the game you will be getting. Much like game demos, people always expect the retail to fix problems they found in the demo, but the demo is always essentially the final product. All we can hope for is that they tune the problems enough that it does make a positive difference. Either way, I think I will be pleased playing Madden for the first time in years.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:05 PM   #154
Pro

OVR: 12

My friend is crazy, I showed him the vids and he says that they are not that much different from the madden 2008 intros were the guys would come out of the tunnel and high five and stuff. I aggree that the intros are the same length but I like these intros better than 07 and 08.

Old 06-05-2009, 02:45 PM   #155
Banned

OVR: 24

One thing I'm waiting for--------I need to hear the crowds.
If they're silent with intermittent cheers here and there, (and at the wrong times, like when the opposing team scores a TD), that's an immersion factor killer for me.

09 was soo boring in this regard. I'd be up 14-0, score a TD at home to make it 20-0, and the crowd's reaction was.........crickets.

Boring.

*EDIT* Nevermind. Found my answer here:http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ideo-snow.html

Not too bad!

Last edited by Segagendude; 06-05-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 03:00 PM   #156
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by drae2
The DL is not getting pressure, and this includes pasta's vids, in which he is playing on allpro. I think this really needs to be addressed. The QB's in the vids are getting 5-6 seconds just standing in the pocket. I hope they can get this tweaked soon, and not ignore it.
I noticed this too. That's why Campbell looks so good. I hope we don't get another year of Robo QB when playing CPU.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »