Home

***Official Madden Impressions (360/PS3)***

This is a discussion on ***Official Madden Impressions (360/PS3)*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-10-2009, 04:00 PM   #2353
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: ***Official Madden Impressions (360/PS3)***

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1Blumpkin1x
Are you using the Hardcore playcalling setting? I have found, and others as well, that setting it to Advanced provides auto instant replays. I get at least 5 a game on Advanced. I really don't see any other difference between the playcalling settings.
I'm pretty sure its on Advanced which is what it was set to at default. I will double check though. Do you get any replays on any of your TD's whether they were passing or rushing?
Old 08-10-2009, 04:07 PM   #2354
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
deleting what data?, I have so much stuff on my 500GB drive, I'm not deleting anything. I will just put my 60GB drive in which is empty.
It's nothing. go to GAME DATA folder under Game. and delete the madden 10. Something could have gotten corrupted. It doesn't mess with your game saves or anything.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:08 PM   #2355
Rookie

OVR: 2

I didn't take the time to read ALL 236 pages of this thread, so I don't know if this question has already been asked or not.

Is there an option under settings to change controls settings, ie.(classic controls)???

This is for the Ps3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2009, 04:09 PM   #2356
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
Stupid question but do you do that before or after you press the button for the receiver your throwing to?
before

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 08-10-2009, 04:11 PM   #2357
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
before
Thanks. I will try it
Old 08-10-2009, 04:12 PM   #2358
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastybrownies
I didn't take the time to read ALL 236 pages of this thread, so I don't know if this question has already been asked or not.

Is there an option under settings to change controls settings, ie.(classic controls)???

This is for the Ps3
you cannot change controls this year.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 08-10-2009, 04:14 PM   #2359
Banned

OVR: 15

One more thing I wanted to add to my impressions for those that care about this. There are some framerate issues when some of the cutscenes happen. For instance, lets say I throw an out pass to Chris Cooley..he catches it ..gets tackled. The NEXT animation where it shows him getting up and other teammates congratulating him or whatever has sometimes a framerate problem. It stops and skips a little.

This is on the 360 version so not sure if this happens on PS3. This isn't really a huge deal to me, but others might want to know.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:18 PM   #2360
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Can I mention something that gets on my nerves a bit ?

First, I like the new injury pop-up this year. I wish the results were a little more delayed to 'milk-the-drama', but I like it. But it feels like such a slap in the face when I choose to sit the player for the rest of the game, and a few plays later, a pop-up comes up saying the player is healthy and has returned to the game. For those kinds of injuries, why bother asking me if I want to sit him or play him? Just tell me he's out for a few plays and he'll return soon.

For the medium and more serious injuries, sure, give me a choice. I just hate choosing to sit the player for the rest of the game, then listen to Hammond say he's done for the day, only for him to come back 5 plays later.

Not a gamebreaker or anything, just annoying.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »