Home

***Official Madden Impressions (360/PS3)***

This is a discussion on ***Official Madden Impressions (360/PS3)*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-11-2009, 11:37 PM   #2745
Rookie

philliesphan026's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: This is my MADDEN 10 exprience so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methlab
So you are saying there are no double team blocks? Does this mean any team that runs a 3-4 is going to be inferior? Please tell me no.
There seems to be conflicting reports regarding double-team blocks (specifically on the NT).. I've seen numerous posts where posters have said they have seen double-team blocks, and I've seen posts where the posters say they haven't seen any double-team blocks.

As for 3-4 teams, I'm not sure they'll be inferior, but it's pretty much agreed EA screwed the pooch again when it comes to the 3-4 defense in M10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 11:42 PM   #2746

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: ***Official Madden Impressions (360/PS3)***

My offense has been struggling recently in my Franchise. I have lost 2 in a row to the Colts and the Bolts.

First quarter against the Bills, up 17-0.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:05 AM   #2747
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15

Wow..this changes a lot because the 3-4 is the D of almost every team I want to play with. I don't want to change their playbooks either since that is always a PITA online.

Do you think this can be patched?
Old 08-12-2009, 12:14 AM   #2748
Rookie

philliesphan026's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methlab
Wow..this changes a lot because the 3-4 is the D of almost every team I want to play with. I don't want to change their playbooks either since that is always a PITA online.

Do you think this can be patched?
Probably not but I can't be positive, I don't really know what's patchable/not patchable or what EA plans to patch (they seem to leave some problems unpatched while fixing other ones in past version, though that may be because some problems can't be patched to begin with)... I hope so, even though it's not a big deal to me since I don't know too much about 3-4s, it'd still be nice to have in the game obviously.

Again, I wouldn't hold my breath for a patch, since the 3-4 has always been messed up in Madden and they haven't done anything about it yet, whether it be through a patch or an upgrade in the next year's version.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:18 AM   #2749
Rookie

yopis's Arena

Nice post guys making the wait harder for me though
Old 08-12-2009, 12:26 AM   #2750
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdublotothese
is devin thomas wearing this helmet in the game with his visor?

also when you edit a player can you edit his cleats too or do you have to wait till you puck uniforms for the game...for instance moss wears all yellow cleats while jason campbell and portis wear black and yellow cleats...and some wear all black....or does the whole team wear the same?....by the way HAIL TO THE REDSKINS !!!!!
They have Devin Thomas facemask in the game but by default he is wearing his last year get up.

For your second question you have to change the shoes in the team select screen. But there are different versions of colored cleats for exp. I do have Portis and Cambell wearing black and yellow and Moss wearing mostly all yellow cleats.
R.I.P Sean Taylor #21

Washington Redskins
Los Angeles Lakers

XBOX 360 Gamertag: HOLLYWOOD III
Old 08-12-2009, 12:36 AM   #2751
Banned

Anyone notice that the AI qb's simply refuse to take a sack? Instead they just chuck it up in the air. I'm getting alot of INTs and not many sacks...the balance is way off. What sliders do you think would remedy this?

Other than that .... game is golden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 12:38 AM   #2752
Pro

I don't know how to contact Ian! but there is a major glitch online! called the stall Glitch please take this out in a patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »