Home

LOL At Simmers Complainging About Cheese In Ranked Games

This is a discussion on LOL At Simmers Complainging About Cheese In Ranked Games within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2009, 03:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
LOL At Simmers Complainging About Cheese In Ranked Games

I'm a self proclaimed simmer myself, and I would never ever play a ranked game of Madden vs. a random person online. Don't get me wrong I've done it before, but 9 times out of 10 you're going to get a money play cheeser on the other end of your ranked game. Why even bother playing these guys, and more importantly why complain about them? They will never leave, they will always be there... just like they always have been. Play people you know on your friendslist, or play people here at OS....just sayin'

EDIT: Mis spelled Complaining in the title...sorry about that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 03:10 PM   #2
Rookie

aceoye's Arena

Re: LOL At Simmers Complainging About Cheese In Ranked Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubz
I'm a self proclaimed simmer myself, and I would never ever play a ranked game of Madden vs. a random person online. Don't get me wrong I've done it before, but 9 times out of 10 you're going to get a money play cheeser on the other end of your ranked game. Why even bother playing these guys, and more importantly why complain about them? They will never leave, they will always be there... just like they always have been. Play people you know on your friendslist, or play people here at OS....just sayin'
To tell the truth i think SIM players say something is cheese because they cant stop it because of their lack of football knowledege and how to play madden...I dont cheese and I stop cheese,I really dont believe in cheesing just the fact that the player your playing that you say is cheesing you cant stop them.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:15 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceoye
To tell the truth i think SIM players say something is cheese because they cant stop it because of their lack of football knowledege and how to play madden...I dont cheese and I stop cheese,I really dont believe in cheesing just the fact that the player your playing that you say is cheesing you cant stop them.
Like running the ball when they are in dime, or When you blitz, or take advantage of their zones. Yeah everything is Cheese. I remember I was in a league in APF. I was 7-1 and not one complained until one guy said I was doing the same thing all game. He played Zone all game, so I chose the passing plays that would kill his zone, and ran the ball effectively.

Also did you know it is cheese to run the ball when you have the lead in the 4th.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:16 PM   #4
Rookie

PuddleMonkey's Arena

OVR: 6

Should Patriot fans be allowed to comment on cheesing/cheating?
Old 08-12-2009, 03:18 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 7

I really think everybody will have to play sim football for the most part in madden 10. So sim guys can't call anything cheese when they don't have to really worry about RC and somebody just running around. I say you can play anybody in a ranked game this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 03:19 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
Should Patriot fans be allowed to comment on cheesing/cheating?
Yea why not if you're gettin killed by moss can't call it cheese, because moss is really good in real life.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:21 PM   #7
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyGamerLT
I really think everybody will have to play sim football for the most part in madden 10. So sim guys can't call anything cheese when they don't have to really worry about RC and somebody just running around. I say you can play anybody in a ranked game this year.

I wouldnt bet the Farm on that.I screen everybody.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »