Home

Ricky Williams = looks NOTHING like him WTF?

This is a discussion on Ricky Williams = looks NOTHING like him WTF? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 03:14 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Ricky Williams = looks NOTHING like him WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tears2040
This is pretty crazy, whoever they have as Ricky Williams in this game looks nothing like him, from face, body, to skin color.

Dolphins are my team & this is a smack in the face. Also why no Instant Replays online, or challenges?
In case you missed my post on TXB N.E.S...

Well congratulations my friend, you passed the test. I invite YOU to join the legion.

Please visit your local SEGA SPORTS recruiting station to begin your physical. Please bring a water bottle and an XBOX DUKE or PS2 Dualshock controller with you to the physical. We can't provide one as we traded them into Gamestop YEARS ago.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:14 PM   #18
Rookie

Along the same lines... Chad Pennington looks horrible too. And I don't think it's a huge deal, but it IS jarring when it's so bad.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:14 PM   #19
Rookie

Ricky Williams is such a big star, they made his headshot 2x the size of everybody elses in the player management screens.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:15 PM   #20
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tears2040
I'm from MIAMI, this is serious too me & all the fans. Forget his face at least make him the proper skin color.......

Also before you go & bad mouth Ricky just like the press there was a reason why he used to smoke. At one time he was one of the best HBs in the league. Ricky is still very active & plays every game with the Dolphins.

Using him as a receiver & the wildcat formations he is still very deadly. I have seen people here complain about less, I'm talking about the way an actual player here looks.

I guess I'm in another world because no one understand my frustration. I must say, if EA thinks this is how the can gain a fan they are surely mistaken. Every player must look like themselves............

I fee like I'm playing Super Nintendo all over, no way in hell should did not be address with the technology that is available.

Ricky, is that you?

Last edited by kt-od; 08-14-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:16 PM   #21
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesandstorm
Ricky Williams is such a big star, they made his headshot 2x the size of everybody elses in the player management screens.
To be fair, he does have a rather large mellon.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 03:19 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia
I love how anytime someone doesnt join in petty little bashfests on EA or Madden, some clown calls them a EA lover or a fanboy.

Its a petty complaint. Theyve done a good job with most of the players. Not every player is going to look exactly like their real life counterpart. Itd be nice if they did, but you act as if this is some huge deal, when it is far from it.

Looks? Also the only clown are people such as yourself who fail to see what realism is. Ricky in this game is light skin, how in the world can that be overlooked as my dude is probably one of the darkest players in the league.

What kind of realism is it for me as a Dolphin fan when I'm playing my wildcat offense and my players in the game look NOTHING like their true to life counterparts.

1 more reason why 2K football will always reign over Madden, the little things.....
Old 08-14-2009, 03:21 PM   #23
MVP

jewelz1132's Arena

OVR: 12

ricky is a lil light in this game lol..but i believe he's been that way since 06 or 07 when he was added back..EA Sports Doesn't Care About The Miami Dolphins.....
Old 08-14-2009, 03:28 PM   #24
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

Someone post a picture of what he looks like in the game, he better be hideously ugly based on the OP.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »