Home

Please take out the ref cut scenes and "player chatter" for Madden 11

This is a discussion on Please take out the ref cut scenes and "player chatter" for Madden 11 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2009, 06:12 PM   #25
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Please take out the ref cut scenes and "player chatter" for Madden 11

I don't mind the cutscenes or the chatter. IMO, it adds a lot for the game. Maybe an option to skip it would be ok for all the complainers. It really does seem like some people like to complain at anything. Like they got a wild hair up their a** and had the urge to do something and the only thing available near them was their computer that was logged in to OS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2009, 06:18 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzySlippers
you know EA just can't win. When the presentation was crap,all people screamed was "give us better presentation". Okay,so what does EA do? They work to give us better presentation,and people still complain?
People are complaining at how poorly it is implemented. I personally love all the presentation upgrades, but the chain gang cut scene is bad. As stated earlier, you know what the result is by what one of two angle cut scenes you get.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:38 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

I absolutely ADORE every single time the chain gang comes out, because they were only put in because of whining, and now there's even MORE whining about it being back, it's very humorous to me.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:36 PM   #28
Rookie

Simp's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aboogie5
They added presentation alright. Two annoying *** chain gang cut scenes that are freaken boring *** hell cuz you know by the angle at which their coming that its gonna be a first or not. I like the idea but we should be able to skip it cuz it got annoying my second day playing this game.

And its stupid when you dive the play is over... Madden been like this forever for some reason
A tip for you... If you have time to dive and then get your player back on his feet again... it is probably not the right situation in which to dive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »