Home

Is all madden rigged?

This is a discussion on Is all madden rigged? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2009, 04:30 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Is all madden rigged?

this isnt just a problem with madden or even EA sports. as much as i love the 2k series nba games, there are constant complaints exactly like this one on thier boards. the superstar and hall of fame difficulties are only more difficult because the AI cheats, not because it plays smarter. the best option for that game is to leave the difficulty on all-star and adjust the sliders to make the game more challenging. since the sliders are directly connected to the difficulty setting in madden, all you can do is adjust the sliders. it sucks, but thats the way it is in most sports games.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:32 AM   #10
All Star

OVR: 33

All-Madden is hard. That is all.
Old 09-02-2009, 05:57 AM   #11
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Custom sliders. FTW!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2009, 08:19 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 6

Madden doesnt know how to make the CPU smart. It just makes the CPU cheat. I have no problem losing, but I wish the CPU would outsmart me or gameplan against me instead of cheating and handicapping me just to keep the game competitive. This game is only playable online.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:22 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 34

I dont mind hard...what I do mind, is difficulty being translated into: "Let allow more BS to happen."

I simply refuse to play on all Madden any longer. I havent played on all madden for years.

All Pro wiht some slider tweaks, FTW and sanity preservation.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:26 AM   #14
The Print Guy

65South's Arena

OVR: 23

Man bro, you're not the only one who experiences this frustration. Came across a vid the other day showing something very similar to what you're experiencing. Scrub to about 2:00. SMH

Madden 10: Game Killer

Props to EvanChelio for the video.

PSN: Sixty5South
Old 09-02-2009, 11:18 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 16

Once again people who dominate all pro come here and say all madden is rigged. Comical

what is rigged is the easinest of anything but all madden. If you are a madden vet and know your football then even all madden is easy.

Any sports game or any game period will have the highest diff level play tough and a bit over the top

but the same cheat you claim is there on all madden is also there for the CPU to deal with from the user in all pro. Ratings plus user skill level equals domination vs the CPU on all pro because the CPU goes on just the ratings

in all madden the CPU uses ratings plus ther extra umphh of difficulty to challenge the user.

Is a $60 game people and I don't know how much of an intelligence you expect from that.

That is why custom sliders are your friend.

I find all madden easy as many people do as well therefore I have to tweak the sliders to maintain a challenge.

Other sports games highest levels are far more over the top then all madden.

Some people just don't belong on all madden

I see no robo qb

I see no issues with qb pressure

I see no cheating from CPU in terms of speed because that is why you have a speed slider now

the game out of the box cannot work for everybody since some are better then others

that is why a sports game with no sliders is like a shower with no soap. Useless
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2009, 11:44 AM   #16
All Star

OVR: 33

All-Madden is hard.

All-Pro is easy.

Custom sliders allow us to tune the game to our liking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »