Home

Madden should have different difficulty levels for Franchise

This is a discussion on Madden should have different difficulty levels for Franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2009, 07:39 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Madden should have different difficulty levels for Franchise

I've been saying Madden's offseason needs a separate difficulty level for like 7 years.
I would like it to be challenging so I have to try my hardest to do well. Instead I have to set rules. I only raise the cap 5-6% each season. No trading. I can only re-sign one player over 80 rated, the rest go to FA.
in FA, i can only sign 1 new player over 80 rated. I can attempt to sign any player regardless of rating who was on my team the previous year, but can only make one signing attempt. If they don't accept, i don't try a 2nd time.

its not perfect, but its better than it being too easy.....
Old 09-13-2009, 10:53 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2
Because it's the developers job to make a realistic franchise, not mine. I shouldn't have to make house rules to make franchise realistic. I shouldn't have to sit there and decide what i can and cannot do, if so, what's the point of calling the mode franchise.
I was just suggesting that to make the game more enjoyable for you. Not trying to say you're wrong for wanting a franchise difficulty level, just trying to help. Cool the guns, general.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:55 PM   #11
MVP

ComfortablyLomb's Arena

OVR: 27

I've had to have house rules for just about every sports video game I've ever played. Accept that they're required or don't but one way you'll be happier than the other.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »