Home

Who is the most dominant WR in the game?

This is a discussion on Who is the most dominant WR in the game? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2009, 11:08 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Who is the most dominant WR in the game?

Randy Moss is the best in the game.....still.

Note, last year the only person that Nnamdi had difficulty covering was Randy Moss and he said that Randy Moss is still the best WR in the game. He is very smart and can fool DBs in so many ways and is the most difficult WR to read.

Nnamdi SHUT DOWN Andre all game.

THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN STOP RANDY MOSS is his own QB.

When Moss came to Oakland he had a couple bad years because his QBs were Kerry Collins, Aaron Brooks, and Andrew Walter. His coaches, Norv Turner & Art Shell, didn't know **** from shinola.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:19 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 32

My boy Andre = Beast.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:23 AM   #19
Banned

bill2451's Arena

OVR: 16

idk how anyone can say Fitz is the best receiver in football (and rank Mega 5th)... dude has so many things in his favor (Warner, very pass happy offense to inflate stats, Boldin opposite) and yet his numbers werent really any better than either Johnson

hell, before Boldin got hurt he didnt even have the best stats on his team

now i'm not saying he's not top 4 (i'd put him 4th)... but its just plain silly to say it's undeniable he's the best receiver in football

and to rank Wayne ahead of Mega, damn man... you've clearly never watched the dude play then... Calvin is beyond a freak of nature... show some respect to the guy who put up over 1,300 yards and 12 TD's on the freaking Lions and whatever pee wee QB they brought out that day

you put him on a team like the Cards, god that'd be scary (yes, more scary than Fitz)

I'd say Calvin then Andre 1 and 2... with Moss and Fitz right behind (although Moss is a bit more of a question mark, he could still be the best WR in football, but i'll go on the side of caution and say he's only 4th best for now lol)

either way, gun to my head i'd put Fitz just below the top 3... and all 4 are on a level all their own

but to say theres no debate about it is just silly... theres your debate
Old 09-25-2009, 01:23 AM   #20
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56

Are we talking about who is more dominate in the video game, or in real life?
Old 09-25-2009, 01:29 AM   #21
Banned

bill2451's Arena

OVR: 16

well the thread was about madden, but i was responding to someone else who was talking about RL... sorry should have quoted
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2009, 02:30 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4

I have a question for the OP

By dominant do you mean running actual routes as the number one, or running over the middle from the slot?
Old 09-26-2009, 06:12 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

i have played with every team online, i think it depends on how you use them. welker in the slot is unstoppable. fitzgerald, johnson (both calvin and andre) are all at the same level, but for all around, randy moss is still the guy after all these years. haven't seen a drop or ball near the guy that doesn't end up in his hands.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:17 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 1

Unfortunately the answer is every receiver on the Raiders not named Javon Walker. All that matters in this game is speed and acceleration. All those other attributes you can flush down the toilet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »