Home

Stephen Jackson is a beast.

This is a discussion on Stephen Jackson is a beast. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2009, 08:19 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 12
Stephen Jackson is a beast.

My roommate and I were playing a game of Madden, Bucs (he's from Tampa) vs. Rams (I wanted to play as a similarly terrible team), and Stephen Jackson was wrecking him. Granted, Cadillac Williams was wrecking me in return, but at the half Jackson had 11 carries for 167 yards and 2 TDs.

Since I normally play as the Cowboys, it was tough to adjust to the Rams. With the Cowboys I usually fumble once every two games, but I fumbled twice in the first half with the Rams (WRs, not Jackson). It was fun though, trying to adjust from playing as a good team to one of the worst in the NFL.

How feasible do you think it would be to get Stephen Jackson on the Cowboys (in my franchise)? I would probably trade away Barber (doesn't break nrealy as many tackles as Jackson), but would giving up a 1st round pick as well be worth it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2009, 08:22 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Stephen Jackson is a beast.

try him with multiple games and then get him, and ye he is a beast in madden
Old 10-17-2009, 08:24 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

yeah definitely in madden 10 rookie progression sucks and none will be as good as stephen jackson
Old 10-17-2009, 08:29 PM   #4
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammcculloch
yeah definitely in madden 10 rookie progression sucks and none will be as good as stephen jackson
I agree that SJax is a beast, but I disagree completely about not finding a rookie thats better. I had a running back that hit 95 overall and won NFL RB of the Year his last 2 seasons in the NFL. He was an absolute monster and retired #5 in career rushing. He could do everything, just like SJax, but was a little faster and a little more elusive.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 10-17-2009, 11:08 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 21

Hopefully the Rams trade him away in real life..... get him out of the division...hell, get him out of the conference.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »