Home

Madden NFL 10 Patch #2 Arrives Next Week (360)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Patch #2 Arrives Next Week (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2009, 08:36 PM   #49
Rookie

steelernation28's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 10 Patch #2 Arrives Next Week (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerwr38
You seriously went out and bought a PS3 and Madden so you can download the patch a week earlier?
Bengals fan. He's lying.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:37 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelernation28
Bengals fan. He's lying.
Agreed. Never trust a Bengal.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 12-04-2009, 09:01 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 14

Based on what's being posted over at the PS3 patch impressions thread, we may not want to download patch #2 .... it sure is getting a lot of negative feedback?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2009, 09:03 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler99
Based on what's being posted over at the PS3 patch impressions thread, we may not want to download patch #2 .... it sure is getting a lot of negative feedback?
Which maybe why MS wanted it fixed and delayed it.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:17 PM   #53
MVP

OVR: 55

Quote:
From what I can tell, if you have a problem with rushing stats being boosted you may not like the patch.

Gameplay fixes sound good to me.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 12-04-2009, 09:29 PM   #54
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_Frazier_EA
Morning everyone,

As most of you now know, the PS3 update was released yesterday. We're glad because it contains several adjustments that were made based on feedback from you and others in the Madden Community. Unfortunately, during the certification process for the 360, update issues were found that will prevent it's release this week. Assuming all goes well with our new submission, the title update for the 360 should be released this time next week. We really do appreciate your patience and we're equally frustrated that we couldn't release both platforms this week. We're confident our fans on 360 won't have to wait much longer.

Phil
Next year I wouldn't count on many of your fans to feel the way they did going into launch this year. Thanks for the update on the delayed patch, but this has almost been more disappointing than Madden 09. I am sure you are all hard at work on Madden 11 and I wish you the best of luck on that endeavor; However, I am rather concerned by the complete drop off in community interaction.

Everyone at EA decides that once the real reviews come from the hardcore fans that it is time to get off the OS forums? Then the lack of a patch until the second week of December for a game that only receives two patches a year...?

Sorry if I have lost a lot of faith in your 'gamer first' attitude portrayed during the months leading up to launch, but the silence after valid complaints is evident. Asking to 'see proof or footage' of glitches that are widely available on youtube is also ridiculous.

My frustration is evident in the above... and with that said, thanks for the patch and I look forward to a fun Offline Franchise for the next few months.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:34 PM   #55
Rookie

steelernation28's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
What doesn't get negative feedback here?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2009, 09:34 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 1

hey phil...did you get fix coach mode with this patch? like make it how it use to be so that you can't control players after the snap?

Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »