Home

*Official Madden NFL 11 Info Thread*

This is a discussion on *Official Madden NFL 11 Info Thread* within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-19-2010, 03:13 AM   #321
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: *Official Madden NFL 11 Info Thread*

It was said that this new system of locomotion is going to fix so much in the game. I just hope it doesnt break something like the draft info or it telling us if a player was traded to other team info. Because last years draft info was a joke I hope they bring back all info on the players...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2010, 09:56 AM   #322
L*st M*n R*nn*ng

Blaise's Arena

OVR: 14

Adem,

I've read most of your CD related posts, and was very happy when you made the comment about Smith v Hill scrambling and hitting the hole.

My question is along those lines, did you notice on D, that if you were defending a fast RB, that with the right LB(ex. P. Willis) you could make a play the outside with him?

As a Titans fan, a couple of plays come to mind in the 49ers game last year where Willis made great plays on the outside on CJ because he's got that great burst and was able to get to him before he turned the corner.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:40 AM   #323
MVP

OVR: 16

Hopefully there is a good blog out this week.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:28 PM   #324
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sorry if this was already covered, but is there any talk of in game saves enabled for this year?

With a busy work life and kids, i need to be able to save in the middle of games. As a matter of fact, it's probably a deal breaker for me. I remember it being 'close' last year so maybe this is the year? Anyone else feeling that pain?
Old 04-20-2010, 02:36 PM   #325
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

No in game saves this year. And yes I 100% feel your pain, it's why i don't even play Madden during the week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2010, 03:24 PM   #326
Pro

OVR: 14

Did anybody read the gamespot Q&A and see the tech demo of the new dual stick control system. Looks pretty cool to be able to twist with body and and control spins and special moves more.
Old 04-20-2010, 03:27 PM   #327
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
No in game saves this year. And yes I 100% feel your pain, it's why i don't even play Madden during the week.
Oh dear. Thanks for the response, unfortunately I'll probably end up passing this year just because of this issue... It seems like such an easy change from my 'user' side of the fence, but i guess adding in game saves must be a pretty low level code change.
Old 04-20-2010, 03:35 PM   #328
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkymalone
Oh dear. Thanks for the response, unfortunately I'll probably end up passing this year just because of this issue... It seems like such an easy change from my 'user' side of the fence, but i guess adding in game saves must be a pretty low level code change.
There is now a new blog out on gamespot pretty cool stuff don't know how to put a link but go check it out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »