Home

Madden NFL 11 Live Draft?

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Live Draft? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2010, 11:27 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 11 Live Draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Mig_11
I agree my rating are a little high, but again, I was basing those ratings off of what I thought last years rookies were rated. I wouldnt care too much if Bradford came in at an 80+ bc he is DEADLY accurate, which is why I thought he could be rated as close to Stafford as possibly, despite coming of a seperated shoulder. Plus he has a great intangibles and football IQ.

Also, there is nothing I would love more for there to be some sort of rating based off of system. This would help fix the importing draft classes as well.
Ratings aren't bad, and I wouldn't care either. I believe Bradford to be the better of the two as well. The only thing that remains to be seen is his foot work, but I hear he wasn't too shabby at his pro day. So I actually wouldn't mind him being higher rated. I expect him to have a great career, more so than Clausen who has some question marks about his dedication and maturity. Bradford however there is no doubt, he has everything.

I wont play with the imported NCAA Draft classes just because of the ratings that players come in with. Way too high ratings are the norm. I'm not against a couple high rated players. But the fact that there are no sleepers, and its basically just the order of talent they come in, I wont import them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »