Home

Madden NFL 11 Wii Features A Completely Re-Mastered Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Wii Features A Completely Re-Mastered Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2010, 07:21 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 11 Wii Features A Completely Re-Mastered Franchise Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
Who cares?

It's not a deeper or more realistic franchise mode. It looks like the old Madden Challenges from like 2002 or so mixed with...Farmville.

It ain't worth worrying or caring about unless the Wii is the only system you have.
Not the point. The point is Wii actually had real developers spend time updating FM when we were promised it last year.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:32 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 41

This is actually pretty sad and funny for all you Franchise guys. I feel for you!

The game that makes the most money in Madden on 360 & PS3 is the step child at EA.

Fifa, NBA Live, NHL and now Madden 11 on the Wii is all better than there best selling game lol.

I guess when you don't have the license to Soccer, NBA and NHL you HAVE to make a better game or the consumer won't buy it lol.

Go figure

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 06-22-2010, 10:03 PM   #51
You know why I'm here...

jWILL253's Arena

OVR: 25

This can be seen three ways:

1.) This is a sign of Tiburon's management (as in, not EA Sports entirely. I always wonder why posters put all the dev studios' decisions under the same umbrella...) moving all of their resources from the PS3/360 to the Wii.

2.) Limitations on the hardware (wether it be the 360, or the PS3; personally, I think the 360's holding them back) have caused the dev team to reach their peak, and they haven't really added anything noteworthy to the Wii version, until now.

Or...

3.) They are test-driving potential PS3/360 Franchise features on the Wii first to see if they'll garner any attention. Then, depending on the results, they'll decide which features to put in the PS3/360 versions.

2 and 3 are the most likely...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2010, 10:23 PM   #52
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmik
Not the point. The point is Wii actually had real developers spend time updating FM when we were promised it last year.

So, we're whining simply because the Wii got something?

If they unveiled that for a franchise mode on PS3/360, you guys would be rioting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »