Home

Madden NFL 11 Player Ratings: Top Players at Each Position (K0ACHK)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Player Ratings: Top Players at Each Position (K0ACHK) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2010, 05:48 PM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 5
Woodson a 97? really...
Old 06-22-2010, 05:51 PM   #138
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 11 Player Ratings: Top Players at Each Position (K0ACHK)

Totally Agree....

^
If you watch ANY Packers games ,, you will see that any big play/run broken on the Pack D...Collins is constantly the last line..****n down after Run down

ex: Frank Gore , Beanie Wells, Larry Fitzgerald, Johnny Knox ...Off the top of my Head
Old 06-22-2010, 05:53 PM   #139
Rookie

bballsoccergreg's Arena

OVR: 3
How did Calvin Johnson not get over a 91 rating? Beats me
Old 06-22-2010, 06:06 PM   #140
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eski33
Nothing like a couple of alleged sexual assault incidents to drop a top QB from the ranks...Confusing how Roethlisberger isn't one of the top QB's....

yeah what a load of crap......even when the 1st ratings came out around draft time he ws still 90

If anyone saw him at those minicamps, they could tell he has lost weight too

I coud see them dropping him down had he had a year like 06, but he had his best statistical year last year.....but still you can't just look at a stat sheet and make that the be all end all with B-Roeth

People have been lurking around for years clenching their fists, waiting for the opportunity to discredit the way the guy plays the Qb position.....because they think its all been "Given" to him or hes lucky for this or that reason.

but whatever, as far as Madden goes its not that big a of a deal now, they've been decent the last couple of years at making weekly changes

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Last edited by SteelerSpartan; 06-22-2010 at 06:08 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:16 PM   #141
Rookie

OVR: 0
Brees better than Manning?! I don't think so. Just cuz the Saints won the Super Bowl doesn't mean that Drew Brees even comes close to Manning. I absolutely hate Tom Brady but hands down he is better than Brees as well. Anyone who understands the game of football and who watches the top three QB's consistently would say Manning, Brady, the Brees. Don't get me wrong, Drew is a ridiculously good QB, but Peyton is an all-time great. Not even close.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2010, 06:31 PM   #142
MVP

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportyguyfl31
The Jets will be absolute hell to play online..if the slow WR releases, coverage warping and magic teleporting powers of DBs of Madden 10
exists.

I love the Jets and all, but Leonhard is an 85? Does this mean that Im going to be able to cover pro bowl TE's man to man with him? LOL

This is EA at its best. Rather then make a excellent defensive unit, play together as a unit, and program the schemes to operate properly, based on their strengths..lets go and overrate every player on that unit.

Revis, Harris and Jenkins are fine..but I am willing to guarantee that the rest of the players will be severly overrated, because that's how EA decides to represent a #1 rated defense.

He's not a Jet anymore, thank god, but I remain absolutely amazed at how Kerry Rhodes consistantly gets rated so high...each and every year.

Do these guys watch football? The man was benched for nearly a month for a journeyman

The guy lines up deeper then any free safety in football, because his range stinks, and he's still a second late on all of his breaks.

Kerry Rhodes is brutal.
Madden has the worst rating of players than anyone. Its like the more popular the team is the more love the Madden team gives them.

Adrian Peterson rated 98 without a HUGE HIT on Ball security?

Every year they take one team that had a good run and was the talk of the town and boost them so high its stupid.

The good thing is that in Madden the rating that matters is speed so as long as my 50 rated CB has 99 speed than he should perform better than Revis

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 06-22-2010, 06:36 PM   #143
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lippe1888
Brees better than Manning?! I don't think so. Just cuz the Saints won the Super Bowl doesn't mean that Drew Brees even comes close to Manning. I absolutely hate Tom Brady but hands down he is better than Brees as well. Anyone who understands the game of football and who watches the top three QB's consistently would say Manning, Brady, the Brees. Don't get me wrong, Drew is a ridiculously good QB, but Peyton is an all-time great. Not even close.
Yeah, if anybody has a different opinion than you it is obvious that they don't understand football.

Come on... Brees had a better year than Manning last year and led the 'Aints to the Super Bowl in a game where Brees outdueled Manning head to head. Manning might go down as one of the greatest of all time, but at this point in time the argument can be made that Drew Brees is as good as anybody. And I personally think that he's surpassed Brady. I don't even think Brady was a top 5 QB last season.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:47 PM   #144
MVP

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers1
Yeah, if anybody has a different opinion than you it is obvious that they don't understand football.

Come on... Brees had a better year than Manning last year and led the 'Aints to the Super Bowl in a game where Brees outdueled Manning head to head. Manning might go down as one of the greatest of all time, but at this point in time the argument can be made that Drew Brees is as good as anybody. And I personally think that he's surpassed Brady. I don't even think Brady was a top 5 QB last season.
If we are going off last year than Brees was the best QB in the NFL. If we are going on career stats than Peyton would be #2 Behind Brady who should be #1.

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »