Home

No dirty unis in Madden 11

This is a discussion on No dirty unis in Madden 11 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2010, 01:54 PM   #65
Rookie

henrynick66's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: No dirty unis in Madden 11

This bothers me. The game is about $66.00 with tax.

I don't know about you, but when I pay this much money for something every year, I don't want to see things taken out.

I've given EA about $500 of my money over the years (just for Madden). I would hope that money would be used to advance the series while not leaving things out. Especially dirty uniforms.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2010, 03:29 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrynick66
This bothers me. The game is about $66.00 with tax.

I don't know about you, but when I pay this much money for something every year, I don't want to see things taken out.

I've given EA about $500 of my money over the years (just for Madden). I would hope that money would be used to advance the series while not leaving things out. Especially dirty uniforms.

Then stop buying it...its not hard...dont blame the developers because you are too weak to stop buying a game until you like the product..simple as that...too many people buy it and then complain but nothing gets done because they have your money. I am not happy with the franchise mode so I will stick with FOF until they decide to create an indepth franchise mode....now you know that things have been taken out..if you buy Madden 11 you waive your right to b*tch and complain afterwards...just my opinion
Old 07-19-2010, 03:34 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 18

Actually in the new gamestop trailer vid, at the beginning of the vid the redskin's uni's look dirty. I think the uniforms will get dirty , but like in 09 or 10.
Old 07-19-2010, 04:45 PM   #68
Rookie

henrynick66's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwaymike
Then stop buying it...its not hard...dont blame the developers because you are too weak to stop buying a game until you like the product..simple as that...too many people buy it and then complain but nothing gets done because they have your money. I am not happy with the franchise mode so I will stick with FOF until they decide to create an indepth franchise mode....now you know that things have been taken out..if you buy Madden 11 you waive your right to b*tch and complain afterwards...just my opinion
I'm sure you did not read the first post which stated "Is this a big deal to you?"

It did not read: If anyone states their opinion bash the hell out of them.
You made you opinion clear to me, which had nothing to do with the question asked, and I made my opinion clear to the original post.

Last edited by henrynick66; 07-19-2010 at 05:03 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:46 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrynick66
I'm sure you did not read the first post which stated "Is this a big deal to you?"

It did not read: If anyone states their opinion bash the hell out of them.
You made you opinion clear to me, which had nothing to do with the question asked, and I made my opinion clear to the original post.

Grow some thicker skin...sorry if my post offended you. I simply said the best way to get the attention of the people that make the game is to stop buying if you dont like it. Sorry I hurt your feelings

Last edited by fenwaymike; 07-19-2010 at 09:31 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:53 PM   #70

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

The post you quoted was his and he was responding to you.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:34 PM   #71
Banned

OVR: 4

I don't know. The Redskins looked like dirty, but Jared Allen's white jersey was really clean in the snow in Chicago. I'll have to wait. If it's not in like it wasn't in NCAA, I might not get this either. Why can't a Dev just answer this for us?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2010, 12:08 AM   #72
Dog
aka jnes12/JNes__

Dog's Arena

OVR: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean Bryant
I don't know. The Redskins looked like dirty, but Jared Allen's white jersey was really clean in the snow in Chicago. I'll have to wait. If it's not in like it wasn't in NCAA, I might not get this either. Why can't a Dev just answer this for us?
uniforms really should not get dirty in the snow

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »