Home

**SPOILERS** Madden 11 Complete Draft Class Guide

This is a discussion on **SPOILERS** Madden 11 Complete Draft Class Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2010, 01:56 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: **SPOILERS** Madden 11 Complete Draft Class Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by R9NALD9
Just one question: By highest potential QB you mean that is the QB that will reach the highest overall eventually in his career?

I have the L.Betrand draft class, and according to your guide N.Turner is a 85 overall, but L.Betrand is the QB with the highest potential but only a 73 overall? Am I right? So basically L.Betrand will be a better pick? Or not?

Will Betrand progress faster and eventually overtake Turner as a better QB or not?

Please help
Great question. When I say the classes are sorted alphabetically by the highest potential QB in each draft, I mean that the 30 classes are sorted that way amongst each other, not each individual class.

The players in each class (on my spreadsheet) are sorted first by just their letter potential (all the A's, then B's, etc.) with no regard for their actual potential "meter" (ie, an A is a A for the purposes of their order on my sheet) and then by OVR rating. Hope that makes sense.

In your case, L. Bertrand is the highest potential (on the potential bar in scouting) between those two, so in thoery, he should have a higher top end rating eventually even though he starts out lower.

-RDM

Last edited by rdm1800; 08-24-2010 at 02:02 PM.
Old 08-24-2010, 02:00 PM   #74
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by H8ff0000
I haven't tested this yet and was wondering if anyone already knew: when does the game decide what class you have? Is it at the end of the preseason / beginning of the regular season, or is it as soon as you start the year?
The draft classes are loaded when you end the pre-season and go to the regular season. At that time you are asked if you want to load a class from NCAA. If you choose "no," then one of the 30 rookie classes is randomly loaded in. You will notice the Scouting option becomes available as well at that point.

-RDM
Old 08-25-2010, 01:52 AM   #75
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdm1800
Great question. When I say the classes are sorted alphabetically by the highest potential QB in each draft, I mean that the 30 classes are sorted that way amongst each other, not each individual class.

The players in each class (on my spreadsheet) are sorted first by just their letter potential (all the A's, then B's, etc.) with no regard for their actual potential "meter" (ie, an A is a A for the purposes of their order on my sheet) and then by OVR rating. Hope that makes sense.

In your case, L. Bertrand is the highest potential (on the potential bar in scouting) between those two, so in thoery, he should have a higher top end rating eventually even though he starts out lower.

-RDM
great thanks buddy! You're the man!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2010, 05:31 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 0

The only anti-virus i use is avast but all i do is save it to my computer so it doesn't mess with it. When i extract it with winrar or windows and look at the file this is what it is called Madden 11 Draft Classes v1.1(with .1 being the extension). I have tried changing that to .xls but excel still won't open it properly. Google docs works ok but i can't print the classes off.

Also it is your very first post that i am downloading the .zip from.
Old 08-25-2010, 06:16 PM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhitt81
The only anti-virus i use is avast but all i do is save it to my computer so it doesn't mess with it. When i extract it with winrar or windows and look at the file this is what it is called Madden 11 Draft Classes v1.1(with .1 being the extension). I have tried changing that to .xls but excel still won't open it properly. Google docs works ok but i can't print the classes off.

Also it is your very first post that i am downloading the .zip from.
If you want to PM me your e-mail address, I'll send you the Excel file unzipped.

-RDM
Old 08-25-2010, 07:31 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 0

I sent you that PM. Let me know if you didn't get it for some reason.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:00 AM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hi there, id like to thank you for the guide and give you props on it its very nice. I have a question though when you view 1 draft class how do you get back to the main menu where you select from all the different QB's.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:24 AM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams55
Hi there, id like to thank you for the guide and give you props on it its very nice. I have a question though when you view 1 draft class how do you get back to the main menu where you select from all the different QB's.
There should be a link on each page that you can click to return to the index page. It's on the middle-bottom right underneath the last player position listed (usually Punter).

-RDM

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »