Home

Is Madden finally going to eliminate the nano blitz and turbo blitz? Maybe Read on...

This is a discussion on Is Madden finally going to eliminate the nano blitz and turbo blitz? Maybe Read on... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 05:47 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Arrow Is Madden finally going to eliminate the nano blitz and turbo blitz? Maybe Read on...

Ian Cummings said that they will be releasing a patch at the end of September and one of the things in the patch will be "Fixing user blitz exploit(s)"

So does anyone know what exactly this means? Does this mean...

1. the nano blitz will be eliminated?

2. the turbo blitz will be eliminated?

3. Manually repositioning a ton of players prior to the snap to exploit the offensive lines a.i. will be eliminated?

4. all three will be eliminated?

5. only one or two of the above game exploits will be eliminated?

Ian Cummings said exploit(s) Plural, meaning at least two exploits. But then why put the letter s in parenthesis? Maybe he was unsure if he should eliminate more than one blitz exploit?

Anyone know what he means by fixing blitz exploit(s)? Could the nano blitz also officially die in another football game for the next gen. system? The nano blitz is officially dead in backbreaker, could madden be following suit?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2010, 07:37 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Is Madden finally going to eliminate the nano blitz and turbo blitz? Maybe Read o

I hope not. Pressure is the only way to slow down the arena league style of offenses this year.
Old 08-22-2010, 07:56 AM   #3
Banned

Plache's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Is Madden finally going to eliminate the nano blitz and turbo blitz? Maybe Read o

I played a guy yesterday that brought his safety down to the LOS every play and every play he got through the line no matter what. I tried pinching protection, moving a rb, moving a wr...nothing worked. So yeah, I hope so.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:58 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plache
I played a guy yesterday that brought his safety down to the LOS every play and every play he got through the line no matter what. I tried pinching protection, moving a rb, moving a wr...nothing worked. So yeah, I hope so.

He was using the QB Spy exploit. The update better fix that nonsense
Old 08-22-2010, 09:04 AM   #5
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

When the patch drops everyone will know.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »