Home

Extra Point needs in-game footage!

This is a discussion on Extra Point needs in-game footage! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2010, 03:33 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Extra Point needs in-game footage!

So I was munching on some triscuits and hummus, watching the extra point. It was pretty good, but as they talked about the games I had this strange need to see footage. I was totally immersed up until that point where the game footage should've been. This feeling happened for every single recap.

A high and then a low when no game recaps showed up. "The Bills got a win over so n so" ok I'm ready to see that punishing runplay now annnnnd NOTHING.

What I'm saying is. Dev team, you guys are this close to a top notch game. Can we get the blow out sale in 12 please? I mean release the ****in beast, we know you got it in ya. Oh and can I get my ion schutt please kind sirs. Good day.

Last edited by ryan36; 11-17-2010 at 11:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2010, 03:53 PM   #2
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
We all agree that replay footage is needed. Hopefully they will add it in because next year is the franchise overhaul

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 11-15-2010, 04:20 PM   #3
Pro

rooney8's Arena

OVR: 16
re: Extra Point needs in-game footage!

Presentation is the icing on the cake. It can really add to a game but never make a game. Maddens needs to improve but behind many other things. Also I don't think what your asking for is possible. Simmed games are just number crunching so there aren't any highlights there to show.
Josh Looman and Donny Moore are still working on Madden Ultimate team so I don't see franchise being overhauled or they would already be working on it. More likely they will wait for the CBA so that would mean M13 at the earliest or they will just tweak franchise mode again.

Old 11-15-2010, 04:44 PM   #4
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooney8
Josh Looman and Donny Moore are still working on Madden Ultimate team so I don't see franchise being overhauled or they would already be working on it. More likely they will wait for the CBA so that would mean M13 at the earliest or they will just tweak franchise mode again.
According to Phil, improvements will be visible to the eyes for franchise mode in Madden 12.

That can be up for interpretation.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:52 PM   #5
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
watching the extra point. It was pretty good, but as they talked about the games I had this strange need to see footage. I was totally immersed up until that point where the game footage should've been. This feeling happened for every single recap.

A high and then a low when no game recaps showed up. "The Bills got a win over so n so" ok I'm ready to see that punishing runplay now annnnnd NOTHING.

What I'm saying is. Dev team, you guys are this close to a top notch game. Can we get the blow out sale in 12 please? I mean release the ****in beast, we know you got it in ya. Oh and can I get my ion schutt please kind sirs. Good day.
Great post, sir!

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2010, 05:00 PM   #6
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Yea I really hope they do some big improving on presentation for madden 12 in franchise mode. It would be nice. I know the madden team is going to do what they can with what they have to work with. But more then anything I'm looking for a much improve franchise mode in madden 12 hopefully!!!
Old 11-15-2010, 05:28 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
According to Phil, improvements will be visible to the eyes for franchise mode in Madden 12.

That can be up for interpretation.
lets hope so
Old 11-15-2010, 05:29 PM   #8
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsoldier
lets hope so
Let's hope so for game play issues too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »