Home

Problem loading draft classes!

This is a discussion on Problem loading draft classes! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2003, 02:18 AM   #73
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Problem loading draft classes!

This is the most rediculous thing I've seen from EA! What the hell!? How could this possibly be overlooked!? I think we should all send out a big THANK YOU to EA for screwing us up our corn-holes real good! I'm going to get the PlayStation 2 version(s) of these games if theres not a solution soon!
Old 08-12-2003, 02:22 AM   #74
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

Have you guys thoght of saving the draftclasses from your HD to the Action Replay memory card, and downloading them to your PC.

From there open the ZIP and remove that "data" file that was screwing us up with the NCAA rosters.

Not sure if its related but it might me.
Old 08-12-2003, 02:26 AM   #75
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

By getting the PS2 version your only going to make them screw over xbox users more. If more and more people buy the PS2 version you will continue to see bugs in the xbox version that are not in the PS2 version because EA will spend more time and effort on the PS2 version. I say if you are really pissed off as I am just get ESPN NFL Football or at least give it a try. I was a Madden player my whole life until last year when I bought 2003 and it was almost exactly the same as the last 2. NFL 2k3 was annoying at first but that is because it has a steeper learning curve. Now I'll just get ESPN to go along with my NCAA 2004 that way I will have the best of both worlds. Madden is practicly a copy of NCAA anyway. I was going to pick up Madden this year so I could import my players from NCAA but after reading all the posts I think I changed my mind unless someone can figure something out. So far it doesn't look good though. Usually there are a few people that can get something to work but I have not seen any in this case.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2003, 02:32 AM   #76
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

Quote:

WallyHoppIII said:
Have you guys thoght of saving the draftclasses from your HD to the Action Replay memory card, and downloading them to your PC.

From there open the ZIP and remove that "data" file that was screwing us up with the NCAA rosters.

Not sure if its related but it might me.

I thought somebody tried that but it didn't work???
Old 08-12-2003, 02:34 AM   #77
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

That'd be my only suggestion right now, maddenless.

I really liked the thought of using real college players with real stats for the game
Old 08-12-2003, 02:36 AM   #78
MVP

OVR: 15

How in the world could they let this slide. Just unbelievable.

I haven't bought Madden yet but plan on picking it up tomorrow. Should I hold off to see if this problem gets fixed or EA admits the problem and then sends a new shipment with working draft classes? Any input would help.
Old 08-12-2003, 02:37 AM   #79
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

Yeah this would really piss me off if they can't fix it. This will be the third game this summer that had a major glitch, yet still passed QC. I'm starting to really wonder about these companies and their lack of quality control and testing. It's like in a year you're gonna select roster, and the game will say "file not found."
Old 08-12-2003, 02:38 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

GeePee20 said:
How in the world could they let this slide. Just unbelievable.

I haven't bought Madden yet but plan on picking it up tomorrow. Should I hold off to see if this problem gets fixed or EA admits the problem and then sends a new shipment with working draft classes? Any input would help.

I am holding off to see what the helpdesk says tommorow.....I am hoping and preying it was a screw up with the first batch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »