Home

Madden NFL 11 Title Update #5 Available Now, Post Impressions Here (PS3, 360)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Title Update #5 Available Now, Post Impressions Here (PS3, 360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2010, 09:07 PM   #113
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Madden NFL 11 Title Update #5 Available Now, Post Impressions Here (PS3, 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun613
The custom audibles don't register too well... you have to button mash, and even then you almost get flagged for a delay of game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailtodemskins
i knew i wasnt crazy!...but think this was done on purpose because it works fine when you call audibles slowly....so i think this was done for online play to stop them from calling multiple audibles at one time
I noticed this as well, and I like the idea. I do believe instead of delaying the reaction of the audible plays, it should show the QB changing singles, running backs, and WR's listening and adjusting.
Old 12-15-2010, 09:12 PM   #114
JVM
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 11 Title Update #5 Available Now, Post Impressions Here (PS3, 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
I noticed this as well, and I like the idea. I do believe instead of delaying the reaction of the audible plays, it should show the QB changing singles, running backs, and WR's listening and adjusting.
As someone who doesn't play online, I think it's b-a-d.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:04 PM   #115
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

I read some posts but could not find the info im looking for. Can anyone give some info on how the zone coverage is playing with this patch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2010, 10:11 PM   #116
Rookie

OVR: 2

For offline franchise players, have you seen any stat weirdness? Last year after the last patch AI rushing numbers (among other things) went haywire, and I don't want to d/l if I'm looking at 12 guys hitting 2000 yards every season...
Old 12-16-2010, 12:11 AM   #117
Rookie

Shogun613's Arena

OVR: 1
I realized after a few more games that the custom audibles were indeed slowed down, but for realism. You can only call an audible once everybody is lined up at their set position.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:45 PM   #118
Rookie

russwg1970's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by phant030
Idk, never had a problem with jukes. I play ALL MADDEN w/ 0 HUM break tackle.
Comments like these are really ********, what's the point? You hoping to make everyone ohhh and ahhh and think your a madden god? Nobody gives a ****!
Old 12-16-2010, 01:20 PM   #119
Rookie

OVR: 1

I definitely noticed the difference in the quick audibles.

They also don't show the play art all the time when you click on them.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:46 PM   #120
Rookie

GWorld74's Arena

OVR: 2

Online: Defensive line will get pressure from RE and ROLB position. Fatigue is more a factor on defense. You have to be patient with run game. Tighter coverage by CBs. Better bumps from CBs. LB cover the middle a little better. More fumbles.
Hot Routes will screw you sometimes.

Offline: More fumbels and better defensive line play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »