Home

Improve the "WTF just happened here" in Madden 12, please

This is a discussion on Improve the "WTF just happened here" in Madden 12, please within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2011, 11:26 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Improve the "WTF just happened here" in Madden 12, please

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh446066
Man, I've never played Madden on the current gen, and the sliders sound confusing as hell. No wonder people are having problems.
Its not. If you had the game you would easily see what where talking bout. Plus I have a full breakdown on them on my slider page.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:23 PM   #18
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

I guess I'm just confused on what the "total" number means on the slider categories. Thanks for the slider link, though. I'll check it out.

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Old 03-24-2011, 12:07 AM   #19
Rookie

OriolesFanRD's Arena

OVR: 5

Appreciate all the replies. I never tried out sliders for Madden, but I might give them a shot just to see the difference. I was just really making this thread to make sure it wasn't just me, lol. You can imagine how pissed I was when I had Big Ben dealt with and he does his superclutch stuff against my Ravens just like in real life!
  • Baltimore Orioles
  • San Antonio Spurs
  • Maryland Terps [Basketball|Football]
Online Championship Wrestling
2012 Baltimore Orioles - Left us way too soon. Fun ride, fellas!
2014 Baltimore Orioles - My soul hurts. It hurts really bad
Old 03-24-2011, 12:23 AM   #20
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriolesFanRD
Appreciate all the replies. I never tried out sliders for Madden, but I might give them a shot just to see the difference. I was just really making this thread to make sure it wasn't just me, lol. You can imagine how pissed I was when I had Big Ben dealt with and he does his superclutch stuff against my Ravens just like in real life!
Yea sliders is the way to go. I couldn't take alot of the BS that went down with default all-madden so I decided to mess with sliders this year and it was the best move I've ever made with this game but you wanna keep the game at an all-madden challenge. I explained it all on my slider page. It eliminates most of the BS that happens with default all-madden except for the superclutch CPU QB at the end of games. There's nothing you can do about that but pray you come up with a big stop. Haha! Hopefully you have the game wrapped up by then or you need to kill the clock. Haha!

Try out my sliders and let me know any issues you have and I'll help you tweak them to your style of play. Start off with the slider set I have in red then work your way up to what I have in black.. The link is on my signature... Let me know how they go if you try them..
Old 03-24-2011, 03:47 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
Stop playing on all madden and use custom sliders. All madden is broken, always has been.
Actually, All-Madden is the mode of 'professional' caliber Madden players. That's the issue. Less than 10% of the people playing Madden are capable of competing on that level because USER SKILLS are a must.

Most people don't have the user skills to compete on All-Madden.

Later
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2011, 04:04 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT713
Actually, All-Madden is the mode of 'professional' caliber Madden players. That's the issue. Less than 10% of the people playing Madden are capable of competing on that level because USER SKILLS are a must.

Most people don't have the user skills to compete on All-Madden.

Later
Well said.. I was in shock when I first got on this site to see the amount of people who played on all-pro or all-pro sliders.. It was always my belief that most people who had experience with Madden games always played on all-madden. I've never once in all the years I've been playing madden played on all-pro.. Its always been too easy and it still is. Too many excuses about all-madden is broken but the fact is guys just need to step there games up(USER skills) or mess with the sliders and tweak it to fit there style of play and leave it on all-madden or all-madden sliders but most guys want the easy way out and resort to all-pro which is more broken then all-madden because how easy it is to blow the CPU out..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »