Home

Madden NFL 12 Video - Cover Event with a Few Minor Details on Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Video - Cover Event with a Few Minor Details on Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2011, 09:45 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 12 Cover Event - Few Minor Details on Franchise mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
This all sounds fantastic. The only thing I'm concerned about is if expanded rosters means fake players.
I'm taking it as the guys you drafted or picked up as free agents, you sign them to your practice squad and can call them up anytime you need them. I can hoe cant I?

News is good lately, 2 more weeks until that big impact news hits and this sound like its heading into the right direction already.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:17 AM   #34
Pro

OVR: 7
how bout a bettter draft system like nba2k11's with custom draft classes
Old 04-30-2011, 11:49 AM   #35
MVP

OVR: 12
Sounds promising. What we really need is to change the position requirements for the final 53. OL, DL, DB, makes more sense than requiring a certain amount of tackles or a back up at both safety positions. At the very least we should be able to have a secondary position i.e. DE/OLB or H-back/TE/FB. This will enable your roster to be more realistic and flexible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2011, 11:52 AM   #36
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden 12 Cover Event - Few Minor Details on Franchise mode

that's too long to watch for me. but if this is just their teaser info, then i am looking forward to learning of the other improvements. and the 75 man roster ...it's about damn time.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:59 AM   #37
Pro

NoTiCe_O's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 12 Video - Cover Event with a Few Minor Details on Franchise Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalsanto0026
Damn, EA waste money. How much would this event in the middle of Times Square cost?

Regardless, Madden 12 sounds promising.
I think EA realizes where Madden is right now, and they pulled out the big budget to get it back to where its supposed to be. Hiring all those camera men and cinematographers couldn't have been chea either.

As long as they get madden up to par again idc how much they send, Franchise lookin good. I can't wait to see whats u with the inline cause madden usually has very playable servers
Old 04-30-2011, 12:06 PM   #38
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Madden NFL 12 Video - Cover Event with a Few Minor Details on Franchise Mode

Just wish the ratings system would get an overhaul. There's been
many discussions about it as far as removing ratings all together etc...or making then not visa le except for 40 times, strength etc..
Something fresh is needed IMO. Despite having expanded rosters if Madden AI simply takes the highest rated players whats the benefit of training camp other than the ability to raise a players ratings etc...

I wish it was more 'what you showed' instead of what you're rated.
It's a start though.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 04-30-2011, 12:33 PM   #39
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24

My issues with franchise mode (next gen) was that I could go undefeated, not resign any high priced FA, pick the fastest players at each position (without scouting), skip straight to the regular season because pre season meant nothing...wash rince repeat. Franchise mode became little more than 18 games and a draft. These are steps in the right direction but i wish it would have come in M09 rather than M12.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:39 PM   #40
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Hopefully this means 8 men practice squad as well.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »