Home

Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - AFC West (ESPN)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - AFC West (ESPN) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2011, 01:48 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - AFC West (ESPN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPitcher
Speaking of excuses, why is it then, that the Raiders went 2-8 in non divisional play? Try to explain that WITHOUT making an EXCUSE LOL.
HUH? Because they lost? That has nothing to do with anything. It's the reason cable got fired....................... I am not the one making excuses.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 01:52 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Every fan believes their team is better that it truly is, let the #'s speak for themselves Raiders go (6-0) 8-8?!?! That just SCREAMS "BAD DIVISION" to me that means they went 2-8 against non division teams! What part of that means UNDERRATED??????
and the games they did win a few were blowouts too and the ones they lost were close
Old 07-22-2011, 02:03 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSpleen
HUH? Because they lost? That has nothing to do with anything. It's the reason cable got fired....................... I am not the one making excuses.
So you DO admit they are an 8-8 team? And as such AVERAGE! The fact that they went 6-0 in a poor division has little strength in an argument when they have such an embarrassing record against non divisional teams.
You believe the Raiders are something they obviously are not, using their division record as the basis of your argument. You are setting yourself up for a HUGE disappointment in the 2011 NFL season, if you expect them to IMPROVE on an 8-8 record this year.
Old 07-22-2011, 02:14 PM   #44
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
it was an excuse, injuries happen to everyone. . One of the games we played you you were fully healthy.
Nope wasn't an excuse merely a fact. And no they were not fully healthy the second game either but it is what it is.

If you want to pound your chest about Raider greatness have at it.
Old 07-22-2011, 02:21 PM   #45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Nope wasn't an excuse merely a fact. And no they were not fully healthy the second game either but it is what it is.

If you want to pound your chest about Raider greatness have at it.
Not pounding my chest , neither the chargers or raiders were great last year, fact is, it is an excuse, and only losers use excuses. We never had out best defensive player in one game against you in nnamdi, and seymour was playing hurt. I can go on.... You lost because the raiders dominated the line of scrimmage nothing more, nothing less.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 02:23 PM   #46
Banned

Quote:
So you DO admit they are an 8-8 team? And as such AVERAGE! The fact that they went 6-0 in a poor division has little strength in an argument when they have such an embarrassing record against non divisional teams.
You believe the Raiders are something they obviously are not, using their division record as the basis of your argument. You are setting yourself up for a HUGE disappointment in the 2011 NFL season, if you expect them to IMPROVE on an 8-8 record this year.
I believe they are too lowly rated and they are they are as good if not better then the chiefs who are rated 10 points higher. anyone who knows anything about football knows they raiders are not one of the worst teams in the league this year, that rating says they are.

Most see the raiders as a team on the rise, ESPN picked them to win the west.

its not rocket science, teams no better are ranked much higher.
Old 07-22-2011, 02:28 PM   #47
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Not pounding my chest , neither the chargers or raiders were great last year, fact is, it is an excuse, and only losers use excuses. We never had out best defensive player in one game against you in nnamdi, and seymour was playing hurt. I can go on.... You lost because the raiders dominated the line of scrimmage nothing more, nothing less.
First game they lost because they couldn't get a punt off. Second game they lost simply because the Raiders outplayed them.

Again not an excuse merely a fact.

Bottom-line for this subject the Raiders were an 8-8 team with point diff of just +39. That's the epitome of average so I am not sure how much higher they should be rated. They were 29th in the league vs. the pass with Aso so I don't imagine that is going to get better. Particularly since teams are only in their base defense what 45% of the time these days. Losing a another CB is big. Not to mention without him basically taking away the opposing teams #1 they can't give Routt and the others the same type of help coverage they were able to in the past.

I realize the Raiders have been awful for the better part of a decade and since they showed some life last year Raider fan feels they should get more respect than they probably deserve. It happens every year with certain fan bases.
Old 07-22-2011, 02:30 PM   #48
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
I believe they are too lowly rated and they are they are as good if not better then the chiefs who are rated 10 points higher. anyone who knows anything about football knows they raiders are not one of the worst teams in the league this year, that rating says they are.

Most see the raiders as a team on the rise, ESPN picked them to win the west.

its not rocket science, teams no better are ranked much higher.
ESPN picked them. Oh well then it must be true.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »