Home

Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC East

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC East within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2011, 04:31 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC East

The Eagles will get even faster when DRC comes to town
Old 07-28-2011, 11:52 AM   #34
Rookie

FlyEagles's Arena

OVR: 0

The eagles are going to be the most used team in the game. That kinda bums me out because I've always used the eagles in every madden game and now since Vick has surprised us all, everyone is going to use them. Get ready for some cheesy eagles users online. I actually know how to use the eagles and how to run their west coast offense efficiently. I probably will only scramble maybe 3-5 times a game?
Old 07-28-2011, 01:05 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesfansince03
I am not a bang wagon fan I have rooted for the cowboys since I was born in 94. Do dead skins fans have anything else to do then harass cowboys fans online get a life yes I made a typo move on.
haha a typo? you misspelled Vick really poorly. McNabb doesn't have one letter the same

Also - you said bang wagon. HAHAHAHA!

The Cowboys aren't even close to the talent that Philly has. Good defense going to be updated with DRC, offense is already insane. And Dallas has... Demarcus Ware. Good luck.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2011, 03:58 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 7

Well just got DCR and Babin to help us out a little more. I like the moves the eagles are making in defense. Babin actually played for us in '09 and he had 12.5 sacks last year with the titans. Then DCR cam start along with Sameul for a deadly CB tandem. Oh and we got a nice second round pick for next years draft.
Old 07-28-2011, 04:19 PM   #37
Pro

SuperNoVa27's Arena

OVR: 6

I am an Eagles fan and I don't think Samuel and DRC would be a deadly CB tandem, Asante Samuel just is not physical at all, they should probably just draft a corner next year because honestly it is still one of their weakest positions
Old 07-28-2011, 04:45 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 7

Hey may not be physical but we all know that he's a ballhawk, I think we need to draft a LB or a Safety. Well idk about LB, that depends on how bradley plays this year
Old 07-28-2011, 08:51 PM   #39
Pro

crob8822's Arena

OVR: 8

It's easy too debate over the rosters because the teams just went to training camp. Last years my Cowboys were the talk and everyone had them in the superbowl then reality set in and we know the history. The thing we like is the uncertainy, the Eagles had a good season and in madden they should be ranked pretty high my biggest question is what defense to call, Zone where everything is in front of me, man to man with a spy? decisions, decisions well we will see the final product ships 8/30/2011. PS the rosters are being taken care of enjoy the rest of your summer.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:48 PM   #40
Banned

R0M0mentum09's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnSKINS26
Spoken like a true bandwagon Cowboy's fan. (no offense meant to the REAL Boys fans, of course, even if I hate your team ). Micheal Vick is the Eagles starting QB, not McNabb. McNabb is being traded from the Skins to the Vikings.

Its so embarrassing when a fan that knows nothing about his team, his division, or the NFL uses "we" in reference to "his team".
I completely agree . . . pisses me off SOO much when people do this crap.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »