Home

Madden '12 Superstar Mode(Career Thread)

This is a discussion on Madden '12 Superstar Mode(Career Thread) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2011, 07:54 AM   #81
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Madden '12 Superstar Mode(Career Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Does anyone know if we can fully edit our player in SS this year?
I would love to edit my Height and Weight in Madden. Mainly because if your player had X+ weight at a certain position, their bodies wouldn't be size porportionate. I noticed this in RTG, so I had to settle for a lower height/weight ratio than I wanted. I wanted my HB to be 6' 225-230. I wanted my QB to be 6'4 235. I wanted my CB to be 6'2 210. But, they would have a head not right for their body
i have no idea on this. and i personally make them whatever height/weight i want, i don't care if the head doesnt match, its not like you ever see your players head anyway
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2011, 12:00 PM   #82
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion8877
i have no idea on this. and i personally make them whatever height/weight i want, i don't care if the head doesnt match, its not like you ever see your players head anyway
I dont mind the players face, but you can notice the head size
But It wont matter, The only part I was really talking about was how it looked when you did the drills.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:01 PM   #83
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

I just had my first Vince Young type of game, 200+ Pass Yards and 200+ Rush Yards. I had 233 yards 3 TD and 202 Rush 2 TD. Against Oregon in the Conference Champ. game. The 200 yards came on 2 70+ Rush TD. I will post them in 5-10 mins
Just won the Heisman in a landslide. I had 4000+ Pass Yards, 1000+ Rush Yards(6, YPC), 50+ Total TDs on AA. That 200 yard rush game really helped me. I won the Walter Camp, Maxwell, and O'Brien award. I am about to face OK in the NC.

Last edited by illwill10; 08-16-2011 at 03:06 PM.
Old 08-16-2011, 04:59 PM   #84
Banned

codyj123_321's Arena

OVR: 7

Cam Newton.

Gonna go ham with him.
Old 08-16-2011, 07:46 PM   #85
Rookie

Tha_BlacKnight's Arena

OVR: 8

I am gonna do the same thing I do with my players on 2k11 MyPlayer.

I will create my RTG athlete from last season, increase his age to a year older and change h kidds experience to 1 year. He is a receiver for the Bears. Similar to T.O. In terms of height and weight. Just a lil faster.

Then I will import my QB who attended SMU. 6'3 212 broke just about every passing record. Helps running the Run and Shoot offense.

6'8 220 Point Guard Ovr rating 62
College: The Citadel 2009-12

Career PPG 12.4, RPG 6.9, APG 11.2 (1521 asts)
89 career dbl dbls, 21 career triple doubles

4X All-Conf, 10-11 Conf POY, 08-09 Conf Frosh of the year, Frosh All Conf
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2011, 02:27 PM   #86
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

I am current in the Process of simming most of my RTGs into their SR year.
So I only have to do one season for all my RTGs. Some are not fun because of gameplay and only 5 mins Qs. But, I want to import into Madden. After I get done with them I will post their career stats
Old 08-17-2011, 02:33 PM   #87
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I am current in the Process of simming most of my RTGs into their SR year.
So I only have to do one season for all my RTGs. Some are not fun because of gameplay and only 5 mins Qs. But, I want to import into Madden. After I get done with them I will post their career stats
yeah im in my Junior year with my HB who is my main guy. i just got Ncaa like a week and 1/2 ago cuz i dont really like college at all i never watch it, i just wanted to make a RTG to import to madden. so im gonna play my HB all the way all 4 years but for my QB and whatever other positions i make(probably DE) i will just sim to senior year and play one season then import
Old 08-17-2011, 02:54 PM   #88
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion8877
yeah im in my Junior year with my HB who is my main guy. i just got Ncaa like a week and 1/2 ago cuz i dont really like college at all i never watch it, i just wanted to make a RTG to import to madden. so im gonna play my HB all the way all 4 years but for my QB and whatever other positions i make(probably DE) i will just sim to senior year and play one season then import
IMO, DL/OLB positions arent fun in NCAA 12 because of the DL/OL interaction. But the Interaction feels much better in Madden. WR is good, but I feel I have to call for the ball if I am open. But I played RB, CB, and QB fully in their 3 seasons. I dont have nothing to play for in those positions and WR. I broke their School Records. I won a Heisman with one of them and a NC with 2 of them.
I am trying to decide whether I will create a SR Saftey when I get done the other Postions. I might create a 90 OVR SS. I want to have all the positions for SS mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »