Home

"Did you get it early? When? Where? How?" Thread

This is a discussion on "Did you get it early? When? Where? How?" Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 05:32 PM   #97
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: is anyone getting madden 12 early?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonFisk
I asked he said he had an offer of $150 already. so not for me.
wow $150 just get game early? that's insane anybody know of any places in arizona? i know a few places that are sorta like mom and pops but wouldn't even know how go about asking if they have it early or not.
Old 08-21-2011, 05:42 PM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
wow $150 just get game early? that's insane anybody know of any places in arizona? i know a few places that are sorta like mom and pops but wouldn't even know how go about asking if they have it early or not.
"Hi do you have Madden 12?"
Old 08-21-2011, 05:42 PM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 1

I totally agree with you. Why go out and pay close to $100 or possibly more when you can just get the season ticket for $25 extra to play 3 days earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckarlic
Agreed...I think season ticket is worth the price to get the game early since you will probably spend about 25 dollars in gas money looking for the game. I jumped on season ticket as soon as it was available. My only concern is how long it will take to download the full game come august 26th.
Old 08-21-2011, 07:55 PM   #100
Rookie

spfhelmiii's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrforensics
I totally agree with you. Why go out and pay close to $100 or possibly more when you can just get the season ticket for $25 extra to play 3 days earlier.
This, and remember WHAT 3 days you get it early. You can pay $25 bucks to start your download Friday night and play EARLY Saturday morning (at the very latest) and all through Sunday and Monday.

Or, since I would expect that games don't hit the streets until that same weekend, you can spend time that same weekend looking for the game when you would otherwise already be playing.

Just a thought.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:38 PM   #101
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Theres a guy on the gamerslab forums named cooleyg that is probably getting his hands on a bunch of copies tomorrow or the next day, and he is saying $250 gets you put on the overnight shipping list. People on the site say he's legit, sent 30 copies out last year. If you are that hard up to play the game, you have other problems I imagine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2011, 11:33 PM   #102
Banned

amo13's Arena

how about wait till the the midnight releasing to get ur hands on the copy instead of tryin to get it so early i mean do people not really have a life that they gotta have the game 15 days early
Old 08-22-2011, 12:02 AM   #103
Rookie

I'll wait till release day and enjoy my MLB The show 11 Franchise till then
Old 08-22-2011, 12:41 AM   #104
Rookie

OVR: 1
Cooleyg your everywhere man lol
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »