Home

Latest update freezing M12

This is a discussion on Latest update freezing M12 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2011, 10:04 PM   #9
#OwnTheFuture

Benz87's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Latest update freezing M12

Quote:
Originally Posted by hofields
Maybe a server issue? Too much traffic?
I don't think that would have an impact on the games initial load up and loading offline game modes. Maybe it would impact connecting to the servers or online play.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:08 PM   #10
Rookie

hofields's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwon0709
I don't think that would have an impact on the games initial load up and loading offline game modes. Maybe it would impact connecting to the servers or online play.
Just signed out of xbox live and it loaded up with out the freezing issue. I think it is related to xbox live/ or ea servers.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!

GT=HFIELDS
Old 09-01-2011, 12:41 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0

EVERYONE LISTEN! I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AND FIXED IT. TAKE YOUR DISC, PUT IN YOUR SINK. POUR PEROXIDE ON IT(BROWN BOTTLE THAT YOU USE FOR CUTS) THEN TURN THE SINK ON. TAKE THE DISC OUT AND WIPE IT WITH A SPECIAL CLOTH FOR DISC,PHONES,TVS. THEN WIPE WITH A CLOROX WIPE. IDK IF CLOROX MATTERS BUT GET WIPE AND WIPE IT. THEN WIPE IT AGAIN WITH THE SPECIAL CLOTH AND IT SHOULD WORK. IT DID FOR ME. DONT BELIEVE ME? IDC. WORTH TRYING IF YOU CANT PLAY THE GAME.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 01:02 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

ive experienced this as well game installed to my HDD, it can also happen at other points beside the opening screen.
Old 09-01-2011, 02:11 AM   #13
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

After the NCAA 12 freezing fiasco, this should NOT be a problem in M12. I'm hoping that this is isolated to server issues or a few bad disks or something. Otherwise you'll be in the boat us NCAA 12 buyers are in, waiting for a stability patch...

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Old 09-03-2011, 10:20 PM   #14
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14

Sorry for not responding been really busy. Turns out the problem is from their networks. I'm not sure if it's fetching information from the EA access crap but sometimes when it freezes, it disconnects me from live. Typical EA product I tell ya. Always something wrong with their CD's.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:02 PM   #15
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe8865
After the NCAA 12 freezing fiasco, this should NOT be a problem in M12. I'm hoping that this is isolated to server issues or a few bad disks or something. Otherwise you'll be in the boat us NCAA 12 buyers are in, waiting for a stability patch...
It's server side. Had this issue. Disconnected from xbl and problem went away. They seemed to have fixed it as I no longer have an issue even when connected to xbl.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2011, 12:20 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToLLey
DONT BELIEVE ME? IDC. WORTH TRYING IF YOU CANT PLAY THE GAME.
It's completely understandable that you wouldn't care, seeing it's everyone else you're encouraging to pour peroxide on their game disks and not you. Just like IDC if the neighbour's annoying kid doesn't believe me when I tell him there's a tiny pot of gold sitting on the middle of the yellow line in the street, and all he has to do is get down on his hands and knees and look real close in order to spot it. Yup, he may not believe me, but it's worth a try nonetheless.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »