Home

Old 09-07-2011, 11:17 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Fatigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighSalute30
I'm not having a hard time, it's just when I do that, I sometimes forget to sub someone back in and my carry totals for my backs are lopsided. I was led to believe the sliders for subs would give me a realistic rotation without the fuss. If that's untrue, then I guess I will just have to spell them manually as you suggest.
reset your sub in sub out and turn fatigue up to around 65 and let me know what you are getting and if it is satisfactory. If you run the ball a lot then you should get good differences.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:20 PM   #18
Rookie

thrust's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastrin
There is a Running Back Glitch. if your #1 RB gets tired and your #2 gets in... once your #2 gets tired and your #1 isnt ready to get back in... the #3 comes in and you will not see the #1 RB the entire game.

I even put this in my signature, its a bad glitch that prevent realism.
No, that is very much real.
See, EA has constructed an algorithm that accounts for the starting HB not being ready to come back in, the coach getting pissed, and the GM cancelling that big money contract right on the spot. lol

Just kidding... Sheesh!
Tweeted from Tampa Habitual Rehab Clinic
THRC
a home for the lonely
Old 09-07-2011, 11:28 PM   #19
Banned

MileHighSalute30's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by twimstaxs
reset your sub in sub out and turn fatigue up to around 65 and let me know what you are getting and if it is satisfactory. If you run the ball a lot then you should get good differences.
I run about 30 times a game, so I'd like to get my #1 around 20-23 carries and let my #2 have the rest. I will try this. Thanks a lot.
Old 09-08-2011, 05:16 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

There are formation packages for each play set that you can rotate through with the right stick, each one has a spell HB package. That way instead of using right bumper to sub a guy in and risk it staying that way if you forget, you can just quickly rotate in and out of the packages.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:42 PM   #21
Banned

MileHighSalute30's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTee86
There are formation packages for each play set that you can rotate through with the right stick, each one has a spell HB package. That way instead of using right bumper to sub a guy in and risk it staying that way if you forget, you can just quickly rotate in and out of the packages.
Yeah this has been my solution so far until I can get them to auto sub out at a good rate.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »