Home

equal tackle stats for cpu and user

This is a discussion on equal tackle stats for cpu and user within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-08-2011, 03:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
equal tackle stats for cpu and user

So i enjoy playing franchise but one of the only problems i'm having is that my tackling stats are low compared to everyone else team in the league. Firstly the leading tackler for another team had 130 or so tackles for the year. and my leading tackler had maybe 65-70. I'm playing on 15min quarters with 20 sec acc. clock. My offensive stats are a little high some games but still. I wish madden would insert a simulated clock time like in nba2k11 if you've played it so you can lower the time for the other teams games. Secondly i noticed that after my guy gets a tackle it gives it to someone else. and this is a little off the subject but the last game i played i was up a lot of points so everytime i got the ball i punted immediately for the extra tackle stats. And in the 4th quarter all my back ups were put in and even WR's on my team were playing DB. They scored three touchdowns and my backups weren't taken out. I tried putting my starters at 2nd string but it didn't work and i lost. So im wondering if they were all just to tired to play?
thanks for any feedback or help about this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2011, 04:08 PM   #2
Banned

nastynatesolder's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: equal tackle stats for cpu and user

Impossible to get good tackling stats they need Sim Qtr Lengths like NBA2k12

They were too tired to be put in based on your Auto Sub Settings
Old 10-08-2011, 05:09 PM   #3
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

Its not impossible to get good tackling numbers. My cousin plays MLB and never switches guys on a play and gets like 10-12 tackles a game. I can't do that, but he is really good at it. I saw his stats at the end of his first season and he was 4th in the league in tackles, so it can be done.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:49 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

I've found that lowering the subs for the LBs and DBs and raising the subs for the DTs and DEs helps me balance the tackles a bit better in 15 min quarters in franchise mode so that they can get more tackles(LBs & DBs).
Old 10-09-2011, 05:46 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Is there anything wrong with low tackle stats though?

Situation 1: High tackle stats, Bad Team Defense
Situation 2: Low tackle stats, Good Team Defense

I may or may not be right, but I thought Madden factors team stats as well when they look at defensive players. It's not really fair to regress a shutdown CB if the QB doesn't throw it his way.

Just like it's not fair to regress a defense if they're not on the field as much to make tackles.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »