Home

Rain in Off-Line Franchise Glitch POST Patch

This is a discussion on Rain in Off-Line Franchise Glitch POST Patch within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2011, 01:30 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Rain in Off-Line Franchise Glitch POST Patch

I deleted my game data, re-started my Giants franchise, and Weeks 1-3 had no rain. But week 5 (Seattle had rain) so just out of curiosity I simmed and checked the next few home games, (Buffalo, Miami) all had rain. So I'm guessing the patch didn't fix the problem for the Giants. Sad, because the game is so unplayable because of the constant downpours.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2011, 04:32 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGNYY7251
I deleted my game data, re-started my Giants franchise, and Weeks 1-3 had no rain. But week 5 (Seattle had rain) so just out of curiosity I simmed and checked the next few home games, (Buffalo, Miami) all had rain. So I'm guessing the patch didn't fix the problem for the Giants. Sad, because the game is so unplayable because of the constant downpours.
The Giants next game against the Patriots will have rain too. It's driving me nuts
Old 11-14-2011, 05:39 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd369
so you have to restart franchise to take care of the rain glitch? yes or no?
i didnt restart my redskins franchise and i havnt had a rain game in a year n a half
Old 11-14-2011, 11:47 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry Re: Rain in Off-Line Franchise Glitch POST Patch

I deleted my game data, and restarted a franchise with the Pats after downloading the patch again.

5/8 regular season home games had rain. It was 55 degrees in December. Also , Wild Card game had rain. And it was 60 degrees.....

The coldest it got all year was 34 degrees.

I find this very frustrating.

Is there another patch coming out?

Who can we complain to??
Old 11-15-2011, 04:56 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

I only play with Jax in franchise mode and usually only for the current season. Jax has rain in 5 of the first 8 games and 1 is indoors against Texans.

This issue is so frustrating for me as it impacts game play. WR slipping over all the time.

I seriously prey they patch this and give us the option to choose weather conditions. It's just not realistic.

Worse still, Jax had the same problem in Madden 11. Now i've had to deal with this issue for the last 2 years. It was so bad last year i started using the Ravens just to play in decent weather.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:18 AM   #30
MVP

I thought the patch was supposed to address this issue. How can they mess this up...again?
Old 11-16-2011, 01:20 PM   #31
MVP

I know before the patch the weather was pretty much pre-determined, meaning there was nothing one could do to change the weather once the game decided that rain was in the forecast. I'm wondering if it's still the case post patch. Here's the weather report for my Giants franchise from week 8 to the end of the season. Any other Giants franchises see different weather in these games?

vs MIA - rain
at NE - rain
at SF - clear
vs PHI - rain
at NO - DOME
vs GB - rain
at DAL - clear
vs WAS - rain
at NYJ - clear
vs DAL - clear
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2011, 04:50 PM   #32
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

I roll with Cleveland, and before the patch, it ALWAYS rained.

I restarted my franchise, and have since played a full season. It only rained one game (night game) and was overcast in another day game. So the patch definitely works.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »