Home

Dolphins Franchise Feedback Needed

This is a discussion on Dolphins Franchise Feedback Needed within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2011, 10:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Question Dolphins Franchise Feedback Needed

Hello All,

My first post here and I have just started an offline Dolphins Franchise. I could so with some thoughts and feedback an where to improve and what possible trades to make. Here is how I see the team at the start:-

Quarterback

The QB area is where I need to start looking at first. I'd like to get a QB who can tuck & run and neither Henne or Moore can offer that. Any suggestions on who to bring in? and would Garrard offer a short term solution?.

Half Back

With Slaton, Bush and of course the potential of Thomas I think the half back area is sorted, though a question mark about Bush's injury proneness does remain.

Full Back

I only need the one full back so Clay is good enough for me.

Wide Receiver

Ideally I'd like to bring in another receiver to play on the opposite side to Marshall, someone with a high catching and jumping ability and some who can make sideline catches. I'm thinking about using Bess and Hartline for inside routes and Marshall and another receiver for sideline routes.

Tight End

This is an area I'm unsure what to do with, maybe look at trying some double TE sets?, if so then I need to bring in another TE. Does Mastrud develop into anything?

Left Tackle

With Jake Long we have one of the best LT's in the NFL, would need to bring in a backup as Murtha is injured.

Left Guard

With really only Incognito to speak of maybe bring in a free agent for now and look at getting someone in the draft?

Center

With 1st round draft pick Mike Pouncey being a future star the center position is sorted.

Right Guard

With Carey being rated 90 and a adequate backup in Jerry the right guard position is fine as it is.

Right Tackle

With Colombo and Garner having only 1 year left on their contracts the right tackle position is something I need to look at. Any suggestions?

Left End

The left end postion is sorted with Langford and McDaniel as backup.

Right End

Another position that's sorted with Starks and Odrick as backup.

Defensive Tackle

With only Soliai and Olshansky the only notable players I'll need to bring in another DT

Left Outside Linebacker

With Taylor and Misi the LOLB position is set for the first year, then I'm guessing Taylor will retire so I'll look at bringing in someone in the draft. Does Alama-Francis develop into anything?

Middle Linebacker

I think the MLB position is lacking a little depth. Obviously the starter will be Dansby with Burnett as backup but after that....Hmmmmm

Right Outside Linebacker

With the highly rated Wake and then Trusnik as backup the ROLB is fine for now.

Cornerback

I think the CB position is fine for now, though maybe look at trading Will Allen?

Free Safety

With Clemons I think the FS position is fine for now, maybe look at bringing someone in via the draft?.

Strong Safety

With Bell there is a talented SS who can go I think for a couple more years. Maybe in the draft try to bring in a better backup instead of Culver?

Kicker

A solid kicker in Dan Carpenter who at 25 has years ahead of him.

Punter

Brandon Fields is 27 so years left in him as well.

So that's the Miami Dolphins as I see it at the start of the franchise. The key area for me to change is QB. I'd like a mobile QB who can tuck and run. Any thoughts on who to bring in and who to trade?.

Any other thoughts and suggestions on rebuilding the Dolphins would be most appreciated.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2011, 11:16 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Dolphins Franchise Feedback Needed

In my dolphins chise i drafted Matt Barkley in the 1st round and Dwayne Allen in the 2nd TE
Old 11-27-2011, 02:51 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Dolphins Franchise Feedback Needed

Sadly I don't have NCAA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »