Home

No Madden NFL 13 Super Bowl Halftime Blog

This is a discussion on No Madden NFL 13 Super Bowl Halftime Blog within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2012, 08:39 PM   #33
43M
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: No Madden NFL 13 Super Bowl halftime blog.

I understand the doubters and the Madden fans that are cautiously optimistic...

But it always cracks me up how people who just bash and hate on Madden and say things like "same crap every year" continue to show up and post on a forum of a videogame they hate and have no hope for. Do you not have anything better to do with your time? Nevermind...I know the answer to that one.
Old 01-20-2012, 08:58 PM   #34
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4

Hopefully some kind of integration. I don't get why they can't use CBS, Fox, NBC, ESPN, and the NFL Network. When basically everything including Madden is licensed by the NFL. If you want to make "authentic" wouldn't it make sense for them to use them instead of their own? We don't see an EA Sports broadcast on Sundays.

Last edited by jbd345; 01-20-2012 at 09:00 PM.
Old 01-20-2012, 09:07 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
I really didn't need to have my intelligence insulted, man. And that was pretty uncalled for. My opinion is that, over the last 3 years, the Madden team has done well and delivered a solid product. I've been around here for years and communicated with that team. You disagree. You don't need try that ad hominem angle.
Sorry but being ignorant to things OS have directly reported on while admitting you've always been here, is being ignorant. It's not an insult to your intelligence to say you're ignoring something, but your hyper sensitivity to my comments tells me not to try and explain further.

No offence was meant. Cheers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2012, 10:21 PM   #36
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

The only word I can think of after reading so many reactions like - "Here we go again..."

Jaded....

I have seen some growth in Madden, but I am of the same opinion for the most part.

I feel the lacking memory for them to expand the game to what many of us want/expect with the current gen (360/PS3) is going to keep people wondering what will be sacrificed by the time we get to the next iteration of Madden.
Old 01-21-2012, 12:50 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: No Madden NFL 13 Super Bowl Halftime Blog

So will communities be removed? That was a waste. Another year and another hype machine by ea. The worst is when the gamechangers go to test it out, theycant say much and end up saying "don't worry madden fans will be happy". I expect to see the same propaganda this year.

Old 01-21-2012, 01:14 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkp23
So will communities be removed? That was a waste. Another year and another hype machine by ea. The worst is when the gamechangers go to test it out, theycant say much and end up saying "don't worry madden fans will be happy". I expect to see the same propaganda this year.
I'm pretty sure online communities won't be removed... where did it say that btw?
Old 01-21-2012, 01:44 PM   #39
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
I'm pretty sure online communities won't be removed... where did it say that btw?
If not removed, then I hope they are upgraded. Can't understand why each community didn't have a traditional Lobby for chatting and setting up games.
Old 01-21-2012, 02:32 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cre8
The only word I can think of after reading so many reactions like - "Here we go again..."

Jaded....

I have seen some growth in Madden, but I am of the same opinion for the most part.

I feel the lacking memory for them to expand the game to what many of us want/expect with the current gen (360/PS3) is going to keep people wondering what will be sacrificed by the time we get to the next iteration of Madden.
I don't buy that excuse that memory is holding them back. Look at what other sports games are able to accomplish with the 360/PS3, FIFA, NBA 2k, NHL, MLB: The Show. Those games are WAY ahead of Madden in terms of gameplay, animation, player interaction, and just everything else. Just face it Madden is holding back Madden. Heck, Madden isn't even to the level that it was last gen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »