Home

Madden NFL 13 Community Event #1 - Feedback Wanted

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Community Event #1 - Feedback Wanted within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 07:29 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 8
Heading to Community Day - Ask about Madden 13 Here:

Sup guys,

I'm pleased to announce that I've been invited to Community Day to look at Madden 13 and meet the new dev team. I'll be going as MaddenUniversity.com, but I'll be asking questions from several of the communities I belong to. Also, since I'll be representing so many people, I'll check things I'm not particularly interested in myself. So here's your chance to ask a question:

Be aware, there is an embargo, so I won't be able to answer every question immediately. Ask anyway! I'll check and tell you when EA allows us to spill the beans.

This will be the 2nd time I've been and there's a whole new dev team.
I'm excited to meet other passionate Madden fans!

Later
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2012, 07:30 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Heading to Community Day - Ask about Madden 13 Here:

any info will be good
JUst their overall direction will be good enough for me
Old 01-31-2012, 07:35 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 36
Madden NFL 13 Community Event #1 - Feedback Wanted

(Approved by Steve_OS)

Hello everyone,

As a long time poster on Operation Sports (formerly WTFitsDaveyJ) and current member of the EA SPORTS Game Changers program, I'm happy to announce I will be attending the first Community Event for Madden NFL 13 at EA Tiburon.

This is where you come in; as I know we all want the best game possible. What I'd like from you is a list of anything and everything (no matter what) you would like to see in Madden NFL 13 and beyond.

Those of you who know me already know that I am a Offline Franchise Mode fanatic, and believe me I have a huge list already prepared for that department (though you can never have too many ideas). While I've browsed the boards every day for ideas, the Community Event will cover the entire game as a whole, so anything Madden NFL 13 related is fair game.

All I ask is that the thread remain respectful to the game, it's developers and to each others' suggestions. Also note that from the time I get there, I will be under NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), which means I can't talk about anything that is in the game until it is made public.

Looking forward to all of your feedback!

Dave S.
RedZoneD25

Last edited by RedZoneD25; 02-01-2012 at 11:00 AM.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:41 PM   #4
Rookie

Got2Words4ya's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 13 Community Event #1 - Feedback Wanted

I know this may seem small to a lot of people, but in game saves need to be added to the game next year. It never fails when I start a game one of my two daughters always comes and asks me to do something. Please let someone know this is a must for next year.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:48 PM   #5
Rookie

PattyJ's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
any info will be good
JUst their overall direction will be good enough for me
Basically this. I'd like to know if there are any tweaks to superstar, online franchise, any new game modes etc...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2012, 07:48 PM   #6
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Thanks Rzone,

I know you will be very limited on what you can tells us because of the NDA you will be signing, but do you plan feedback of what you are allowed to say after CD?

On the college side, there was a big huge thread with minimal correspondence from their first CD.

Tell the folks down there we just want as close as a replication as possible of the NFL. All penalties that are called in the real NFL, foot planting, double team pass blocking, DE's that rush the QB with higher sack totals than the WWE DT's, OL/DL interraction, no mirroring of DB's with WR's, better pass trajectory and weight and strength matters.

Also, above average commentary(not the train wreck that was Madden 12), half-time show, Extra Point, and immersion with Franchise Mode. Keep that puppy fresh from season to season.

Thanks.

PS- What the above poster suggested. We've been asking for in-game saves for years. It takes me 1 hr and 15 minutes to complete a game.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:04 PM   #7
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

This will be confusing.

There is another thread, too.

Help!!!
Old 01-31-2012, 08:06 PM   #8
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

In game saves, an off-season that means something- I.E. player/position workouts/battles. Maybe allowing us to coach the Senior Bowl. I think there should be some form of a coaching carousel involved. Draft Prospect workouts would also be nice, like maybe being able to run a certain # of players through drills to get a feel for them. In Offline Franchise- the type of players and offensive/defensive style's should be focused around the Coaches for each specific team. Storyline commentating that evolves with each game/ season and includes every possible player name in Madden. Roadman covered most of my issues aside from the ones stated above.

I remember recently you requested this information via twitter, are you using the responses obtained there as well?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »