Home

I need your thoughts

This is a discussion on I need your thoughts within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2012, 10:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I need your thoughts

On youtube, most commentators do series of either a franchise mode or a my player. I've been thinking watching those get boring because its just watching a character. There is not storyline or motive to continue watching. My idea is maybe a halfscripted/half-myplayer series. A player with a background and storyline. I already got a good idea of a player not recruited out of high school, walked on to a FCS school, rode the bench, about to be cut, than injuries happen and force him to play and he dominates. Than draft is coming up soon, everyone says he didn't play strong competition, to small, all questions about him, he goes undrafted, etc. I don't like my player because you start right away and stuff. I need your guys opinions and thoughts. Would you think this would be fun to watch like a television show using NCaA and Madden. I'm working on a teaser vid right now and have it up prob tomorrow or friday on youtube, my channel JODonnell2194. Thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2012, 05:54 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: I need your thoughts

Still boring. Its the same as theirs with a storyline that isn't that good. I wouldn't watch it regardless.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:24 AM   #3
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: I need your thoughts

Why does anyone watch these youtube videos at all? Some random person talking about their random characters. They might mean something to them, but not me. I can't stand listening to "yo yo yo, dis is Jruulz43 comin' at you wif my new video..." blah blah blah.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »